Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - What's made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - What's made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

RE: What's made you happy today? - Eyren - 15-02-2021

(15-02-2021, 02:39 PM)Small chilli Wrote: We have running water again  Big Grin

Phew - that's worse than no boiler! At least we had our gas fire, immersion heater and an electric fan heater as backups!

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 15-02-2021

My Happy - working in the garden all day and not realising it was 5.30 when I stopped - it was still light. Smile
Spring is coming and it won't be long!!

RE: What's made you happy today? - Proserpina - 16-02-2021

My mother's swab was negative, and she and my Dad now have appointments to have their first vaccine next week. I've spent months terrified that they are both going to die, so I can't wait for them to have had two doses and be as safe as possible. They should both be fully vaccinated by my Mum's 67th birthday at the end of May, and hopefully my older brother (who has two significant medical conditions) will have had his first dose by then as well. It will be such a weight off my mind to know that they have the best possible chance to be safe.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Eyren - 17-02-2021

My new heated propagator arrived! I wasn't expecting it for at least a couple of weeks, as they were out of stock and the website said "shipping 28th February". I guess they got some in early!

I need to get it set up on my desk with a timer for the lights, then I'll be sowing all my tomatoes, chillies, peppers and aubergines. So excited!!! Big Grin

RE: What's made you happy today? - JJB - 19-02-2021

I can see the first daffodil out in the garden, even in the rain it makes me smile and hope for better weather to come..

RE: What's made you happy today? - PyreneesPlot - 21-02-2021

MrPP coming home from a job with a gift of hellebore and cyclamen plants from a client, and a load of logs for the wildlife stack (leylandii so no good for the log burner).

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mark_Riga - 22-02-2021

Went for a walk in the sunshine - lots of birds singing and insects flying.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Bren - 22-02-2021

(22-02-2021, 06:48 PM)Mark_Riga Wrote: Went for a walk in the sunshine - lots of birds singing and insects flying.

Me as well, it really was a good day for walking Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Can the Man - 22-02-2021

My repotted tomato & gerkin seedlings all doing great on the bathroom window sills. I only had one failure and I kinda expected it to happen as the main stem on one of the tomatoes was bent probably broken, but I have over 20 plants, so I will keep some and share more.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 24-02-2021

Bob spent most of yesterday and we both spent this morning (along with lots of other people) looking for the neighbours dog. Very happily found safe and well this morning.
View from a bit of our search area. As you can see , not the nicest of days.

[attachment=2244] [attachment=2245]