Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - What's made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - What's made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

RE: What's made you happy today? - Spec - 16-12-2020

When out with the dog at local park, there is a very steep hill to walk up to leave the park this morning a young woman was timeing herself going up and down the hill she reached the top of the hill for her forth time at the same time as I was reaching the top, she was quite happy her time was less than yesterday's, I was happy I had done it without a heart attack Big Grin Big Grin

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 19-12-2020

A little bit of Christmas magic came my way which means I could order some seeds for my new garden  Heart .

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 22-12-2020

I know I'll be "corrected" on this but..................since yesterday, the days are getting longer and the nights shorter..............and to prove it, the daffodils are well on their way and the bullfinches have been stripping the cherry tree buds.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 22-12-2020

A Christmas present I ordered on the 1st December has finally arrived! ( relieved more than happy  Rolleyes ).

RE: What's made you happy today? - Proserpina - 22-12-2020

I've had lots of lovely messages on the forum, and from friends and family, regarding my positive lateral flow test. I'm much more symptomatic today and have spent the whole afternoon asleep, so it was really nice to wake up to lots of nice messages.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 22-12-2020

Thinking of you, Pros. Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Spec - 22-12-2020

(22-12-2020, 05:28 PM)Veggie Wrote: I know I'll be "corrected" on this but..................since yesterday, the days are getting longer and the nights shorter..............and to prove it, the daffodils are well on their way and the bullfinches have been stripping the cherry tree buds.

I have a snowdrop in bud, the earliest I have seen them

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 24-12-2020

My chiltern seeds order has arrived  Cool .

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 24-12-2020

That was quick!! Better get sowing,Wink
My happy is seeing all the new life in the garden - a clump of Christmas Rose hellebores, hidden from view by some undergrowth. I'm especially pleased with these as they were yellow sticker plants a couple of years go.
The Elephant garlic and Babington leeks are thriving and the daffodils are going crazy.
Spring is on its way.Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Admin - 24-12-2020

Treated myself to an early Christmas present and placed an order with Blackmoor, quoting the 30th for delivery!

Two new apple trees and 10 new Joan J canes