Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - What's made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - What's made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

RE: What's made you happy today? - Proserpina - 08-08-2020

I was close to tearing my hair out while trying to submit an order for a dongle that will keep me properly connected to the internet in my new living situation. However, a charming customer service chappy has managed to get my order processed, so I am hopeful I will have proper internet access by the middle of next week. It also means I can cancel my broadband in Grimsby before I'm 100% moved out (as long as the new device works).

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mikey - 08-08-2020

I found 4 golden raspberries hiding amongst the autumn canes I was cutting down, that was a pleasurable 4 seconds. Wink

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 10-08-2020

I found my missing sock - the one with the pink band around the ankle and Monday on the foot. Smile
Its been missing for longer than I can remember!
It was scrunched up in amongst the geraniums in a planter near the clothes line - so I guess it fell out of the basket when I was pegging out.
Need to apologise to the dogs now as I blamed them for running off with it.Wink

RE: What's made you happy today? - Roitelet - 11-08-2020

Rain!!!!!

RE: What's made you happy today? - Eyren - 12-08-2020

My newly-diagnosed diabetic cat ate every last scrap of her allotted 60g of prescription kibble!

Might not seem like much, but she was eating very poorly before she went on insulin and has lost a lot of weight, so seeing her eating properly is a massive relief. Once this horrible heatwave is over, I want to start introducing diabetic wet food, but she's used to grazing so getting her to eat larger, less frequent meals may take some time.

RE: What's made you happy today? - PyreneesPlot - 16-08-2020

Rain!! One water butt half full and another three quarters, and nothing above 35 in the 14 day weather forecast Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mikey - 17-08-2020

Tomatoes, I was very late this year only getting going when most here already had plants about a foot high. Now picking honeycomb, my hybrid toms for which I appear to have 8 plants, far too many experimentals. San Marzano and Gardeners delight, plus a hanging basket tom with orange fruit that I don’t recall buying or Intentionally growing. Interesting year to date.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Broadway - 17-08-2020

First real bit of rain yesterday and was really please that not only was the repaired shed dry but the 1st butt was also full, didn't think it would collect much rainSmile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 17-08-2020

Good fishing trip this evening. I got a 7lb pollock. My PB  Cool

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mikey - 17-08-2020

Was it this big

(..................................................................)

Smile