Garden And Gossip Forums
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Admin - 09-09-2020

Thats fantastic news Jay Big Grin

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 09-09-2020

Congrats to you and your family Jay. xx

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Veggie - 09-09-2020

[attachment=1227]

Good news at last., Jay. xx
I'm delighted for you......................is it a puppy?  Big Grin

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Jay - 10-09-2020

Funnily enough Veggie, my daughter showed the scan picture to someone who asked ‘what is it...a puppy?’!! Smile

Morning and thank you all for your good wishes...it’s just what our family needs at the moment!! Gives us a much needed boost and purpose!

Enjoy your day everyone, catch you later! x

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - SarrissUK - 10-09-2020

Congratulations Jay!! Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Jay - 11-09-2020

Thank you Sarriss!!

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 11-09-2020

Congratulations Jay!

Funnily enough I've just found out I am going to be a Granddad for the ninth time. Wish I could remember all the birthdays ranging from 18 years old downwards.

Had an interesting brekiie this morning consisting of toad in the hole followed by home made apple and blackberry pie and custard for lunch.
Freezer is packed with veggies from plot and I still have a load of French beans to add yet. I stood all day yesterday preparing veg for freezer and pickling stuff as well.
Chillout day today though so TTFN and have a good day all.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - JJB - 11-09-2020

Day didn't start too well. Alarm went off at 4.35am, telling OH it was 8.30! Mutter mutter mutter about technology etc radio controlled clocks! Never mind, had a little lie in to make up for it. Yesterday bought a folding table to be temporary staging in new GH. Whilst it is a bit flimsy, it will be useful in the spring. Paul will make some feet so it won't sink in to the border soil. So, tested the principle, erected the 6ft table but couldn't get it round corners to see if it would fit in ok. Much faffing about got it in GH but bearing in mind one side is staging loaded with tumbling tomatoes in pots and the other side has tall tomatoes growing, I was struggling a little. Paul, during this time, was on the shed roof smirking! So all in all mission accomplished, a little planning and preparation would have prevented poor performance, but it will fit and do the job next spring with the added bonus of fitting in the coffin storage box when not in use.. But then I had to fold the table back down, get it and me out of GH then take out all stuf inside the coffin in order to get the table in space efficiently. Hours later it was time for lunch. Not too sure it was a productive morning or not.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 11-09-2020

Afternoon I’ve had another apple day made chutney then juiced and frozen another 3 litres. Picked a trug full for daughter to make cider but that’s about it for gardening today.
It ended up being a shorts and t-shirt day Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Jay - 12-09-2020

Aww thanks Vinny and congratulations to you!! When is the little one due? Can’t wait to meet our first grandchild!!

Afternoon all, tremendous rain showers here! About to go for a walk and hopefully avoid them!

Have a great day everyone, whatever the weather! x