Garden And Gossip Forums
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Admin - 14-06-2020

Happy Sunday Morning

So excited that our son will be round today, our first physical contact since Feb Smile

What I never told him was that we are all going over the plots.

Have a happy Sunday

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 14-06-2020

Morning all

Proposed jobs for today are to plant out French beans and Climbing French beans along with planting out unknown wildflowers into my mini meadow at home. Cool

Have a nice Sunday and TTFN. Big Grin

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Broadway - 14-06-2020

Morning Folks

Jobs for today include dump run, continue to clear parking area at the back, plot weeding, and general ploding.

Will also start to assemble raised bed from pallets.

Enjoy your daySmile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - JJB - 14-06-2020

Morning all.  My plan today was yet more planting out of both veg and flowers, especially toms as now the wind has died down, but plan has been thwarted as its drizzly raining  just enough to be miserable,  so no going out for me just yet.  Might have to do housework!  Heaven forfend!  Cry

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 14-06-2020

Morning we have sunshine so i'll be in the garden until late afternoon when its supposed to rain, but that's fine I want to do some baking.
Enjoy your Sunday Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Veggie - 14-06-2020

Happy drizzly Sunday.
Not drizzly enough for housework though - the weather is never that bad!
Might potter in the GH - maybe pot up some of the 20 or so cucumber seedlings that are climbing out of their modules, waving at me...............or I may just wave back. Smile
Have a great day whatever it brings.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Thelma Sanderson - 14-06-2020

Afternoon all!

I've been digging the new veg bed in the garden - before it got completely swamped with weeds. I hate creeping buttercup with a vengeance Angry
About half done, I got so hot in baking sun that I stopped for a browse on my laptop and a nice cold shandy Cool

Hope you all having a lovely day Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 14-06-2020

Afternoon all

Just got back from allotment where I planted out my French Beans and my  climbing French beans. Also planted out a dozen lettuce plants. Smile After a bit of weeding the guy behind me lit a bonfire then the guy in front of me did the same. Time for a sharp exit unless I wanted to smell like a kipper. Rolleyes
I must go back later today and add some slug pellets to stuff just planted or else they will all be eaten by the morning. Sick

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Veggie - 14-06-2020

This morning, I was admiring the beetroot seedlings that I planted in the GH for an earlier crop than those outside.
This afternoon. I found the chicken dustbathing in the middle of them, having eaten all the leaves first.

Ah well, she'll have a full crop, even if I don't. My fault for not blocking the door - can't blame her for wanting a hot bath. Wink

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - JJB - 14-06-2020

The threat of housework receded as the morning advanced and I finally got up for a Sunday cooked breakfast, as by the time I was ready to emerge the rain had gone. Paul is painting the garage door and wanted it dull with no rain or wind. HAH! Wind got up and sun started blazing, he obviously hasn't got connections with the weather fairies Smile. I on the other had was well pleased, some outdoor toms planted, as well as some dahlias also cleared out some vinca and day lillies that were in the way. A good day. Now who's getting dinner? Oh, I suppose that's down to me.