Garden And Gossip Forums
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 07-06-2020

Morning rain here all day so no gardening and I'm up to date with my seed sowing but there'll be something to do in the GH.
Have a good Sunday whatever your weather like.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Jay - 07-06-2020

Morning a bit dull here this morning, sun is in and out like a peep of gas, wish it would make its mind up!! Is summer coming back do you think?
Not sure what to be up to today, maybe drag the ironing board out, haven’t done it for weeks as OH is insisting on doing it...just one problem, if I do manage it that means that job will be mine again! Mmm need to think that one over!! Big Grin
Hope you all have a fab day! x

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - PyreneesPlot - 07-06-2020

Morniing all! Cold (boo) and damp (hurrah) here, and they're threatening snow on the mountains which is just daft! Sad

I haven't done my Sow List for the week yet so should probably brave the outdoors - it is on days like this I miss having a green house to work in. I'll have to work on the covered terrace and find an interesting podcast to listen to to drown out the sound of the builders working next door. They have no respect for the quiet Sunday rules -  but then they ignored the lockdown too! Angry
Have a good day all  Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 07-06-2020

Afternoon all. Smile Did a bit shopping this morning. Called at allotment and got a Spring Cabbage to go with swede and tatties for dinner. Trying a one of those 'cook in the bag' chickens to hopefully keep it nice and moist. Cool

After that, dog to walk again then its feet up and a movie to watch on Netflix, not sure which yet? Rolleyes

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 08-06-2020

Morning all.

The movie I watched yesterday was Maleficent 2. 

Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer were my main reason for watching it. Big Grin

Nothing planned for today, but probably a visit to the plot will be on the cards at some time today. Fed the birds this morning and had a visit from a magpie,two doves,two pigeons,loads of spuggies,starlings and Jackdaws. I sat and watched them through the French windows while I ate my brekkie. Smile

TTFN

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 08-06-2020

Morning Smile looks like no rain today so I can finally get into the garden and finish planting out. I tried to do a bit yesterday between shower but got soaked.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Admin - 08-06-2020

Dry with occasional bouts of sunshine....off plotting soon?

Have a magnificent Monday Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - PyreneesPlot - 08-06-2020

Morning all. The sun shines at the moment and we did get a little snow at quite low altitudes in the mountains last night.
Planting out more brassicas and beans today and then researching visors for my Mum as glasses and hearing aids are making her struggle with elasticated masks and she is not longer bendy enough to tie anything behind her head Sad

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Veggie - 08-06-2020

Good whatevertimeitis. Wink
Just started raining here so I'm indoors with a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
Planted out 4 Trombas and 4 Luffas this morning so haven't been completely idle.
Also picked more strawberries for breakfast. There are just enough each day to eat but not enough that I feel I have to make jam. Better add sugar to my shopping list, just in case.
PP, I understand your Mum's problem - there is no way my Mum could cope with a mask of any sort. Not sure I could as I have a drippy nose this weather and need to keep wiping it. :YUK

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 08-06-2020

Afternoon I’ve spent the day in the garden some planting out then log stacking Smile
Glad we have an easy dinner yesterday’s pie just needs reheating.