Garden And Gossip Forums
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 29-05-2020

(29-05-2020, 05:58 PM)Veggie Wrote: Thought you were going to say "knocking then running away" Bren!!
Nope I'm a good girl  Angel    see that's me.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Veggie - 29-05-2020

Of course you are, Bren. I must have confused you with the norty one. Rolleyes

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - SarrissUK - 29-05-2020

I've been working from home today, and that never ends with me logging off early... but once I logged off, I put up shelves from the pallet collars and it looks ace Smile Just one more cupboard to be kitted out, and I've definitely got enough wood for those shelves too. I'm very pleased with myself lol

It's so nice to get something organised that you've wanted to sort out for so long, but not got around to!

Tomorrow I'm off up to the allotment, need to get some more compost and a bit of fresh fruit and veg. Other than that, just 100 odd tomato plants to get planted out!!!

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Can the Man - 30-05-2020

Night night everybody

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Jay - 30-05-2020

Morning another beautiful day...and I'm not complaining! Looks like the next week has to be good too.
Think I had better get some domestics done, not a lot mind you, and then maybe sit out in the garden for a bit!
Have a great day everyone. Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Bren - 30-05-2020

Morning another sunny day that will mostly be sent in the garden Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Admin - 30-05-2020

I ho, I ho
It's off to the plots I go
With a drill and saw
For a new tunnel door
I ho, i ho, hi ho

Morning All Smile

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - JJB - 30-05-2020

Good morning all. The day is bright and sunny with not a cloud in the sky. First thing this morning opening up the house to get some cool in, I heard a strange noise. Looked out the window up on nextdoor roof ridge and there was a partridge standing on one leg calling for its friends.

On another note..... the OH (Paul) and I are celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary. I say celebrating loosely, he forgot and the only celebration is gardening all day, but I'm fine with that. I would have forgotten too if I hadn't written it on the calendar.

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Broadway - 30-05-2020

(30-05-2020, 09:44 AM)JJB Wrote: Good morning all.  The day is bright and sunny with not a cloud in the sky.  First thing this morning opening up the house to get some cool in, I heard a strange noise.  Looked out the window up on nextdoor roof ridge and there was a partridge standing on one leg  calling for its friends.

On another note..... the OH (Paul) and I are celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary.  I say celebrating loosely, he forgot and the only celebration is gardening all day, but I'm fine with that.  I would have forgotten too if I hadn't written it on the calendar.
 Congratulations JJB & Paul

RE: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night! - Vinny - 30-05-2020

Morning all. Smile Just hoovered the Persian type rug from the back room, took it outside laid  it on the decking and scrubbed the living daylights out of it! Its now hanging on the washing line to dry. Dodgy
Plans for the day are to load the log store close to the house, plant out my sunflowers and visit the plot at some time today.

I really need to get my runner beans planted out ASAP as they are going berserk in the greenhouse. Rolleyes