Garden And Gossip Forums
Emergency ward 10 - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Nutty as a fruit cake (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Emergency ward 10 (/showthread.php?tid=2159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Veggie - 29-05-2024

Dear Dr. Chilli,

I have some good news about your patient, Miss P. She is showing signs of interest in her surroundings. She was spotted today poking her fingers out from under the bedclothes!

I hope to be able to report further progress in the coming days.

Kind Regards
Dr Veggie M*D

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Small chilli - 08-06-2024

Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Thought you might like a little update on Grace. She has now moved to the infant & toddler ward. She’s doing very well. All the kids & parents love her.

Kind regards
Dr. Chilli

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Veggie - 08-06-2024

Dear Dr Chilli,

Thank you for keeping me up to date with Grace's progress. We had every confidence that she would settle in well.
Miss P, is still wiggling her fingers around, several more fingers than the two I saw initially. I hope it was not a sign of displeasure.

I will, of course, let you know if there are any major improvements in her condition.

Kind Regards,
Dr Veggie M*D

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Mark_Riga - 10-06-2024

Do either of you have supernatural powers? A climbing rose and apricot both failed to wake up this spring though it was almost summer when I noticed. They were both very healthy last time I saw them in the autumn but I don't think they will sprout now. One might have been called Lazarus.

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Veggie - 10-06-2024

Dear Mr Riga,

Thank you for referring your patients to Drs Chilli and Veggie. Unfortunately, we are unable to diagnose the illness without further information about the patients' symptoms. To be frank, its sounds as if your referral is a little too late and that you need a Miracle worker, or indeed an undertaker, not a doctor. Patient Lazarus has been treated by a miracle worker previously so may I suggest that you seek his help again.

Kind regards.
Dr Veggie.

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Mark_Riga - 10-06-2024

Its possible it grew too near the electric wires above it. Or it may just have pined away after hearing me threaten to cut it down last year as it only produced 2 apricots and a wasp had one of those.

[attachment=7630]

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Veggie - 10-06-2024

If its any consolation, I'm still waiting for an apricot on my tree. I've lost count of how many years its been there.

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Small chilli - 12-06-2024

Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Grace has done her first outdoor therapy session today. It was a great success. She’ll be doing this for the next few days.
Kind regards
Dr Chilli

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Small chilli - 15-06-2024

Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Grace did her first night shift on the ward last night.
I think she’s quite enjoying life at the island infirmary
Wish the same could be said for rose. Currently in the ICU.
Hope everything is running smoothly on all your wards.
Kind regards Dr Chilli

RE: Emergency ward 10 - Small chilli - 24-06-2024

Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Grace has now moved to her permanent ward. She’s teamed up with goldcrest. They get on very well together. Looking forward to watching them grow and work together over the coming months.
Kind regards Dr Chilli.