Garden And Gossip Forums
Could you describe another as an animal - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Could you describe another as an animal (/showthread.php?tid=306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Veggie - 03-07-2020

There are other G&G members to pick on, you know.Wink

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Mikey - 03-07-2020

Not many with 100 plus posts a week mind. Wink

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Mikey - 03-07-2020

I did wonder if you were a bee JJB, would you be the queen bee?, and if so does that make Mr JJB a worker bee that gets turfed out the hive. Smile

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - JJB - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 07:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: I did wonder if you were a bee JJB, would you be the queen bee?, and if so does that make Mr JJB a worker bee that gets turfed out the hive. Smile

NAH, not me.  The bee comes from surname initial.  OH is the busy bee, always on the go and with a definite plan. I wouldn't dream of interfering with a worker bee, I can spend hours relaxing just watching him.  Smile   I think if I was a bee I'd be a bumble.

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Mikey - 04-07-2020

How does mr JJB react to that? I’m happy in the garden on my own, I don’t generally need assistance I’m not sure I’d tolerate OH chilling and commenting from the sidelines though. I think in that scenario I might not be a normal badger I might become a honey badger.  Tongue

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Small chilli - 04-07-2020

What would I be then ?

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Can the Man - 04-07-2020

(04-07-2020, 08:15 AM)Small chilli Wrote: What would I be then ?
I think you would be a Fox, as in Foxy lady. oh yea  Big Grin

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Small chilli - 04-07-2020

(04-07-2020, 08:46 AM)Can the Man Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 08:15 AM)Small chilli Wrote: What would I be then ?
I think you would be a Fox, as in Foxy lady. oh yea  Big Grin
What ever you’re taking or drinking....... STOP now! It’s obviously not doing you any good   Big Grin  Big Grin

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - JJB - 04-07-2020

(04-07-2020, 06:01 AM)Mikey Wrote: How does mr JJB react to that? I’m happy in the garden on my own, I don’t generally need assistance I’m not sure I’d tolerate OH chilling and commenting from the sidelines though. I think in that scenario I might not be a normal badger I might become a honey badger.  Tongue

In reality, we divide and conquer,  when it comes to the garden.   He does grass, hedges, pond, digging, edges and tidying.  I stick to sowing, planting, picking, veges, fruits and flowers.  There are some days we don't even see each other except for meals.  We discuss but never criticise,  that's why we've lasted 39 years!  There might not be criticism but there's plenty of taking the mick.  He's quite pleased at being a bulldog.  He's currently in battle with an infamous telephone company,  he won't win but he'll enjoy trying.  Victor Meldrew comes to mind Smile.

RE: Could you describe another as an animal - Mikey - 04-07-2020

That’s nice, OH has brown fingers, everything she touches either dies or gets put somewhere inappropriate. She’ll plant it either in too small a space or where it won’t grow. The gardening gene didn’t pass from her mother to her, she tries love her but it’s a car crash in action.