Nature & wildlife pictures
Mikey Offline
(03-07-2020, 07:56 AM)JJB Wrote: No picture unfortunately but a red kite was eyeing me up overhead this morning on my trip round the 'estate'.  They were rare here until recently so such a joy to see one close up..
I like the word estate as it can be consider in quite different ways. I’m assuming as it’s in inverted commas you meant the garden, but at first glance I imagined you in Jodhpurs with Jeeves in tow Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(04-09-2020, 09:11 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 07:56 AM)JJB Wrote: No picture unfortunately but a red kite was eyeing me up overhead this morning on my trip round the 'estate'.  They were rare here until recently so such a joy to see one close up..
I like the word estate as it can be consider in quite different ways. I’m assuming as it’s in inverted commas you meant the garden, but at first glance I imagined you in Jodhpurs with Jeeves in tow Smile

Imagine away,!  I quite like that image.  Delusions of grandeur only, nothing further from the truth.  I have been known to wear jodhpurs,  but not for a long long time.  Estate could have meant 'housing estate' but that is false too.  I probably meant soaring over several different types of land, including gardens, farmland, railway embankments etc.   Who knows what was in my mind when I wrote it!  Smile
I'm not aging, I just need re-potting.
Greetings from Wiltshire 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Can the Man

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Little frog on the building plot. Moved him to a safer spot. I nearly ran him over!

Isle of Mull
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Great photo, SC. Smile
Wonky Shopkeeper in Sunshiny South Wales
There's Method in my Madness Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli