Indigo Rose - Beautiful looking tomato
Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
(psst, I have added G&G to my mobile, so no need to find my laptop to find it no longer, can you tel?l)
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
That's it, Scarlet! Blue OSU (Oregon State University).
Wonder whether I still have seeds - although I don't think I was that impressed as I haven't kept growing them.

Didn't the Smurfs disappoint some of "us" one year y not growing as expected?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(12-07-2020, 07:36 PM)Mamzie Wrote: (psst, I have added G&G to my mobile, so no need to find my laptop to find it no longer, can you tel?l)
My problem is finding my mobile!  Blush
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I've been eating all the early Jan sown ones.
Latah, garden pearl and rambling red stripe.

Ive been pretty amazed with what I have had ripen already - roughly about 5kg?
Though my Latah don't seem very Latah shaped - all wierd shaped toms but they taste amazing. Super sweet. 

Those that I've sown in March are only just turning. Black Vernissage we ate yesterday and I've a few black Icicle ready to pick.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Mamzie, Veggie

Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
Thats fabulous Scarlett. The Latah plants I have had a few from, but my plants seem very weak. Gold nugget was my super early and has been amazing and has given lots already, plus my gold rush currant but they are teeny fruit lol. PeaceVine is absolutely lush tasting. Black Icicle are very vigorous, but none ripened here yet x
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • Can the Man

toomanytommytoes Offline
Our Latah plants always look a bit straggly. We're not growing it this year but I wish we had. So far we've had a few Maskotka from the straw bales and the odd Danko (which doesn't look like it should) from an outdoor raised bed. The greenhouse tomatoes are still a few weeks away from ripening by the looks of things.
[-] The following 2 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(12-07-2020, 07:37 PM)Veggie Wrote: That's it, Scarlet! Blue OSU (Oregon State University).
Wonder whether I still have seeds - although I don't think I was that impressed as I haven't kept growing them.

Didn't the Smurfs disappoint some of "us" one year y not growing as expected?
Yes, they weren't stable. Different sizes and the colour was a bit lost. I thought they tasted good one year - kids loved them, they were also fun when friends came for dinner if you mixed them up with other varieties. 
This year I was worried about getting out to get food etc so my main sowing were just all the same reliable toms - black Icicle, black cherry and a couple of others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie