2020/21 - Tonight’s recipe
PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Free fish fingers - left in the gîte freezer by some clients! With chips, tartare sauce & courgettes baked with basil onions garlic and tomatoes.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 6 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(28-08-2020, 09:11 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Lunch will be Thai courgetti soup
Tea will be pizza with a choice of toppings, jacket wedges, mixed salad, cucumber salad.
Don’t know what to do for pudding yet.
Pudding was pancakes
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man

Admin Offline
The Boss
Chinese tonignt
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Can the Man

Mikey Offline
Pizza of course it’s gonna be dry today perfect pizza weather not too windy, I can light the oven Smile

I had to make margarita as my mozzarella ball was passed it’s date so no Neopolitan. Never mind, the prosciutto and chorizo slices were lovely with a little chard.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

Bren Offline
Tagliatelle, bol, parmesan, basil pesto, garlic bread and a glass of red.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
It was Chinese TA last night as it was Rugby night. This evening as the weather is ideal I have 2 very nice striploin steaks for the BBQ and maybe a few king prawns from the freezer for surf and turf. Will probably roast a few potatoes then carrots cabbage and peas.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Bren, Mikey

Bren Offline
Meat, onions, potato and mushroom pie with carrots, french beans and peas.

I like to add a tablespoon of Worcester sauce when I’m cooking the steak and onions it makes all the difference to the pie gravy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Can the Man

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Last night moussaka using some shredded slow-cooked lamb from the freezer and with added courgette at the request of MrPP. (I am a little worried about him!) Poached pears with set semolina pudding.

Tonight starter tomato, basil & anchovy salad; main tajine with merguez, aubergines, chick peas; pud yet to be decided but will probably have blackberries somewhere in it.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 1 user Likes PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man

Mikey Offline
We’ve got red pepper and chard quiche, with boiled spuds, carrot shards!! and runner beans. Veggie tea Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(30-08-2020, 02:48 PM)Bren Wrote: Meat, onions, potato and mushroom pie with carrots, french beans and peas.

I like to add a tablespoon of Worcester sauce when I’m cooking the steak and onions it makes all the difference to the pie gravy.
I agree about the Worcester sauce I always add it to grave, even with curry sauce bases I add it, I think it’s the anchoviesSmile
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Can the Man's post:
  • Bren