Garden And Gossip Forums
Advent Seed Calendars - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Nutty as a fruit cake (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Advent Seed Calendars (/showthread.php?tid=643)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Veggie - 13-11-2020

(13-11-2020, 03:37 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(13-11-2020, 03:27 PM)JJB Wrote:
(13-11-2020, 11:51 AM)Veggie Wrote: ^^^^ Please Miss, I cant do my homework 'cos I can't find my pen and I haven't got room in my pencil box for another one because its full of pens..............but I can't use those as they're not the right colour blue  and last time I used my best pen I lost it in my desk and someone must have found it and taken it and there's no way I can do my homework now..........................Tongue

Excuses, JJB, you know you can do it if you want to.............ask P to help you. Smile

P is the main obstacle!  I have enough trouble with him in February with pots of tomatos (and little does he know it next year - chillies) festooning every sunny windowsill.   I swear he would be happy living in  a white cube!! Smile
Oh another one of those! You’ve obviously been to soft on him in the past!
Please Miss, its not my fault, its P, he won't let me play. Tongue

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Small chilli - 13-11-2020

Very generous offer veggie  Cool .
And another excuse eradicated    Wink .

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Spec - 14-11-2020

Quote: I pick the fights I know I have a chance to win.  I got my no.2 GH didn't I?  (mental happy dance).  I agree, there's no use mollycoddling them, and he's mellowing with age  Wink an image of Nora Batty and her husband Wally comes to mind.

Strange that you should say that, I had that image a while agoBig Grin

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Veggie - 14-11-2020

(14-11-2020, 01:50 AM)Spec Wrote:
Quote: I pick the fights I know I have a chance to win.  I got my no.2 GH didn't I?  (mental happy dance).  I agree, there's no use mollycoddling them, and he's mellowing with age  Wink an image of Nora Batty and her husband Wally comes to mind.

Strange that you should say that, I had that image a while agoBig Grin
Stop looking in the mirror, Spec. Tongue

Relax Veggie, I don't have a magic mirror where I can see you Big Grin

(13-11-2020, 01:19 AM)Veggie Wrote: It takes a while to sink in, but yes, you've got it now!

Just came on this post, please note Veggie, that post of mine asking about using a cell try was to give the likes of Scarlet a suttle hint on how to do it Smile

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Veggie - 14-11-2020

You're playing with fire now, Spec.!!!

^^^^ Naw safe enough, I think Scarlets at that funny age wher her OH gets the brunt of any anger caused by others, you know with her being between the ages of 20 and 90 Big Grin

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Veggie - 30-11-2020

Are you ready?
We start tomorrow..................>>>>>>>>>>>> Cool

RE: Advent Seed Calendars - Broadway - 30-11-2020

Sorry gonna bail out i'm afraidSad