Video Camera?
Admin Offline
The Boss
Evening Peeps

I have posted a very rough video from my phone onto our youtube channel....Vinny even gets a mention....thats how bad it is! Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwIpn_...PTtOSsMnZQ

In order to get more features turned on, we need you to view, subscribe, like and leave a comment

Thanks
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 3 users Like Admin's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(29-01-2021, 07:37 PM)Admin Wrote: Evening Peeps

I have posted a very rough video from my phone onto our youtube channel....Vinny even gets a mention....thats how bad it is! Big Grin

In order to get more features turned on, we need you to view, subscribe, like and leave a comment

Thanks
There's hope for me yet if you can manage to upload to youtube as a first timer, I should really think about giving it a try.

Your plot is very tidy and would make mine look like a slum, but hey-ho, I'm prepared to give a 'warts and all' walkover of my plot if only I can find a dry day.

I haven't liked or left a comment, but I will have another look and do both if i can.

Well done that man! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Admin Offline
The Boss
(29-01-2021, 07:50 PM)Vinny Wrote:

Thanks
There's hope for me yet if you can manage to upload to youtube as a first timer, I should really think about giving it a try.

Your plot is very tidy and would make mine look like a slum, but hey-ho, I'm prepared to give a 'warts and all' walkover of my plot if only I can find a dry day.

I haven't liked or left a comment, but I will have another look and do both if i can.

Thanks Vinny ( still cant get used to that)

I am behind this year due to the rain we have had but will get it up to scratch soon.....stay tooned Wink
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(29-01-2021, 08:00 PM)Admin Wrote:
(29-01-2021, 07:50 PM)Vinny Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Vinny ( still cant get used to that)

I am behind this year due to the rain we have had but will get it up to scratch soon.....stay tooned Wink
Compared to my soggy mess of a plot yours is immaculate! Rolleyes I am presuming if I did a walkover with my phone on landscape it would fill the screen more.........or was yours on landscape and that's just the way it came out? I may have a try tomorrow if there is no one about (it is Saturday after all) but if bodies are floating about I will look a bit of a plonker talking to myself. (whats new).

It would be good to compare a well tended plot like yours to a more 'relaxed' approach like mine. Mine should look like a completely new plot this time next year if all goes to plan but i am prepared to show it as it is, warts n all.

Anyway, good on yer mate for making a start! Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Viewed & commented. It was very good
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.