Video Camera?
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(26-01-2021, 05:34 PM)Admin Wrote:
(26-01-2021, 03:41 PM)Vinny Wrote: Following on from Admin's You Tube channel thread (which appears to have died a death?) Cry I have decided I need to drag myself, kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. Rolleyes

With the ability to upload to You Tube I need to look at purchasing a budget video-cam. Cool

How much am I looking at price-wise? What do I need to be looking for to video a 5 to 10 minute video? Is it a case of pressing a button (don't want anything too complicated).
I like the idea of the little screen at the side of the vid cam to see what you are videoing.

Do all cams have sound enabled so people can here my dulcet tones while I am filming? Huh

That's enough questions to begin with, any comments and recommendations would be appreciated. Cool

Ta muchly.
Still in the pipeline Vinny Tongue Like all things it takes time.

I am talking about  with a seasoned  youtuber about how to allow multiple users to upload and how best to launch....so watch this space.
I wasn't having a 'pop'  at you. Sick I was merely stating the thread had no recent additions. While I am on, what do you use to upload content? Are you a youtuber at present? 
A while ago Big Mally gave a good walkover, I was wondering what he used for that?If it was a phone I will probably just go with that. Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I know someone who uses a webcam bought for a bike - like this one Crosstour one. https://www.gadgetreview.com/crosstour-a...era-review
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Admin Offline
The Boss
(26-01-2021, 05:45 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(26-01-2021, 05:34 PM)Admin Wrote:
(26-01-2021, 03:41 PM)Vinny Wrote: Following on from Admin's You Tube channel thread (which appears to have died a death?) Cry I have decided I need to drag myself, kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. Rolleyes

With the ability to upload to You Tube I need to look at purchasing a budget video-cam. Cool

How much am I looking at price-wise? What do I need to be looking for to video a 5 to 10 minute video? Is it a case of pressing a button (don't want anything too complicated).
I like the idea of the little screen at the side of the vid cam to see what you are videoing.

Do all cams have sound enabled so people can here my dulcet tones while I am filming? Huh

That's enough questions to begin with, any comments and recommendations would be appreciated. Cool

Ta muchly.
Still in the pipeline Vinny Tongue Like all things it takes time.

I am talking about  with a seasoned  youtuber about how to allow multiple users to upload and how best to launch....so watch this space.
I wasn't having a 'pop'  at you. Sick I was merely stating the thread had no recent additions. While I am on, what do you use to upload content? Are you a youtuber at present? 
A while ago Big Mally gave a good walkover, I was wondering what he used for that?If it was a phone I will probably just go with that. Smile
Never used itin my life from a contributer point of view, never saw it as a pop at me Smile
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
BM used one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/233840642374?ch...744322e02a

You need to buy some spare batteries and an SD card as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I have a YT channel. Wink
So long ago I'd forgotten the puppy videos - done on my old phone and embarrassingly amateur. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_pESC...BNCUkMUffA
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

Broadway Offline
(26-01-2021, 06:21 PM)Veggie Wrote: I have a YT channel. Wink
So long ago I'd forgotten the puppy videos - done on my old  phone and embarrassingly amateur. Smile
Veggie

Was that you singing on the first oneSmileSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(26-01-2021, 06:21 PM)Veggie Wrote: I have a YT channel. Wink
So long ago I'd forgotten the puppy videos - done on my old  phone and embarrassingly amateur. Smile
Brilliant    Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Actually, I think I did them on my old camera, not the phone!!
You can pick out Spud's highlighted bottom and Ted is the brown puppy. They all picked on Ted then, and Spud still does. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Impressive Veggie. Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Vinny Offline
I've just done a few practice runs with the Samsung (its actually and S7 edge) and it seems pretty easy to use. Once the snow goes I might try a walkover of the plot and try and upload it to youtube.  Rolleyes

Summat new for me, quite exciting! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Veggie