Vaccine roll out.
Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
Oh my days - I had mine, Oxford, on Tuesday, was fine that day, but the day after... I slept until 7pm, felt warm and sooo exhausted, stayed in bed all day. Got up the second day but only for a few hours. Now its Saturday I finally feel human, but still have a large raised lump where it was injected. All very common side effects shown in the information leaflet and many I have had when get the Flu/pneumonia vaccine done.

My Husband is my registered carer, he will get his vaccine in group 6. I have taken a photo of the information leaflet if anyone would like to read it?
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 3 users Like Mamzie's post:
  • Broadway, Moth, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have mine tomorrow - I rarely feel like a human so it won't make much difference Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Mamzie

Broadway Offline
(30-01-2021, 12:21 PM)Moth Wrote:
(28-01-2021, 03:14 PM)Veggie Wrote: Send your Mum a card now, to show you're thinking of her - don't wait until her birthday. Smile

VC is absolutely right.
My brother in Yorkshire and my sister in the States regularly send my mum flowers and a little note. It lets her know she is always in their thoughts, and lifts her spirits no end.  Her two granddaughters (in their forties) also occasionally send  their grandmother a chatty card telling her what they are doing and how their families are, which I read to her. As she is hard of hearing and has almost no vision now, chatting over tinterweb is not possible, so she loves to get written cards.
It was posted this morningSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 6 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Greenfingers, JJB, Mamzie, Moth, Scarlet, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
P had the jab this morning.  This is a pic of the  stunning 15 minute recovery area.

Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 6 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Eyren, Mamzie, Moth, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(30-01-2021, 12:51 PM)JJB Wrote: P had the jab this morning.  This is a pic of the  stunning 15 minute recovery area.
That is stunning!
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Mamzie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
^^^ Looks just like Splott!! You sure he went to Salisbury???
  • Broadway, JJB, Mamzie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Can't have been Splott he doesn't speak the language Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Mamzie, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(30-01-2021, 01:02 PM)JJB Wrote: Can't have been Splott he doesn't speak the language Smile
Not many do!
  • Broadway, JJB, Mamzie

Bren Offline
(30-01-2021, 12:51 PM)JJB Wrote: P had the jab this morning.  This is a pic of the  stunning 15 minute recovery area.

Nice photo, plus P had something interesting to look at.  Just wondering do you get tea and biscuits?
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Broadway, Mamzie, Veggie

Greenfingers Offline
Well I have had to laugh at my youngest sister. As a child she was always a Bolshie little ***. She is now a nurse and just short of 60. I never realised that she has avoided vaccines, including flu which she has never had. I always presumed being a nurse she would have had them automatically. However she has recently been working on a team going out to vaccinate in care homes, and as some things never change moaning that staff like her haven't had the jab yet even though their counterparts in hospital have. At the end of one day there was evidently one dose left after giving them to the residents and staff. The doctor insisted she had it as they couldn't take it back and the rest of the team had already had theirs. He had backed her, and her big mouth, into a corner. She had it finally as, as she said, she didn't want to appear even madder than they probably already think she is. Maybe she'll learn not to be so "mouthy" in future although I doubt it very much.
[-] The following 5 users Like Greenfingers's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, JJB, Mamzie, Veggie