Vaccine roll out.
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I've had my invitation letter for next Sunday - and I'm not over 80 or over 75............I'll leave it there. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 11 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, JJB, Mamzie, mcdood, Moth, Proserpina, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Spec, Vinny

Spec Offline
Yes I believe you when you say, "not over" 75Smile as for myself I will need to wait for the next age rollout, though OH might get vaccinated now as she is in a shielding group, which might mean I will get it as well
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
I looked on the twittle page of the surgery that's doing our group practice vaccinations, and was rather gobsmacked to see they were bragging that they had vaccinated all their over 80's and were starting on the 75 group.  Left me seething! So I spent an hour on the web searching for a way contact somebody about being missed off the list. Eventually found you have to contact the NHS direct. Emailed them on Sunday. Today got an invitation to book an appointment or wait for the local practice to get in touch. Since the nearest bookable appointment was 32 miles away, we'll wait for local contact. At least I know my Mum has been put on the list now and hopefully the NHS has sent the relevant info to the local practice.

Makes you wonder how many other old folk have been missed.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 5 users Like Moth's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Mamzie, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
Hopefully your Mum won’t have to wait to long Moth.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Moth, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
My wife has been deemed Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and has been told by phone that she will get the Covid injection within 10 days at our local surgery.
Because I am her carer,(even though I have just applied for a carers allowance today, having been advised to do so by the Doctor) and have been for the last 2 years at least, I too will apparently get the injection at the same time even though I am only 66.

Good news for both of us. Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 6 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, JJB, Moth, Scarlet, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(27-01-2021, 06:19 PM)Vinny Wrote: My wife has been deemed Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and has been told by phone that she will get the Covid injection within 10 days at our local surgery.
Because I am her carer,(even though I have just applied for a carers allowance today, having been advised to do so by the Doctor) and have been for the last 2 years at least, I too will apparently get the injection at the same time even though I am only 66.

Good news for both of us. Cool
Nice one VinnySmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • JJB, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
P had his vaccine call up today and has booked appointment for Saturday at Salisbury Cathedral no less, very salubrious surroundings. They are now doing the 2nd tranche I think seeing as P is 76.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Moth, Scarlet, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Salisbury Cathedral sounds a much nicer venue than Splott Therapy Centre, where I'm going!!
Swap??
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jimny14, JJB, Scarlet, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(27-01-2021, 10:35 PM)Veggie Wrote: Salisbury Cathedral sounds a much nicer venue than Splott Therapy Centre, where I'm going!!
Swap??
I used to always do a Mrs Bouquet (Bucket)  impression and say I lived at Wolsington whereas my address was Bank Foot on the border of Wolsington. Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Maybe but P goes with the swap, perhaps not a good ideaSmile
I wonder when they'll get round to the youngsters like Spec and I Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Spec, Veggie