2021 - How's your weather today?
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Its cooler today Smile A mere 30.5 in the shade and 44.5 in the GH.
One of the GH window Autovent piston thingies has gone on strike and only opens a feeble few inches. Perfect timing!!
Rain forecast tonight and thunderstorms over the weekend. It won't be the first time that that forecast has been wrong.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Bren Offline
A lot cooler here today my GH high was only 20c but still a shorts and t-shirt day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Cooler today at 30 but really humid, and feels like 39 according to the forecast. Gardening at a client's today and fortunately everything that needed doing was beneath an enormous walnut tree! Tomorrow's daytime temperature is due to be cooler than last night's overnight. Phew, sleep again Smile
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
We had thunderstorms and torrential rain overnight. No need to water tonight yay! I'm glad to be shot of 30°+ heat.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(23-07-2021, 09:39 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Cooler today at 30 but really humid, and feels like 39 according to the forecast. Gardening at a client's today and fortunately everything that needed doing was beneath an enormous walnut tree! Tomorrow's daytime temperature is due to be cooler than last night's overnight. Phew, sleep again Smile

By the early evening weird dank drizzly low clouds had blown in and while we were eating dinner on the covered terrace MrPP commented that he was getting rained on, and that it was rather nice!!

22 today and still drizzling...
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Much cooler yesterday and was able to do stuff outside and in the GHs without melting. The heavy downpours and thunderstorms were a figment in the Met Office's imagination but we did have some rain which helped to dampen the ground. Waterbutts still running on low. Today looks like being a repeat of yesterday - not complaining.Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Dull and dank here but quite sticky. Drizzle at the moment which I hope will clear up. We had the one downpour and thunderstorm about 5am yesterday which, I'm pleased to say, did fill the water butts. Methinks the Met Office cries wolf so much these days I just never believe them.
Greetings from Salisbury

Bren Offline
Mostly sunshine here today but not to hot with it, no rain though and we could do with some.

mcdood Offline
Finally some rain, woo hoo Wink

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I got drenched.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Broadway