2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Should we have a poetry corner Big Grin......... I am only joking.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Spec, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Don't have the time
To post in Rhyme
I'm quite averse
to posts in verse.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, Spec

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller

Week 1.

Pickled a red cabbage. Haven't done this for about 20 years when I made far too much. Jars were found years later containing slimy stuff that looked like a laboratory specimen. Put me completely off it. Might manage to get through a couple of jars this time!
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, doublyjonah, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli

doublyjonah Offline
Such a lovely color. ^^^

For the first week of the new year, I lost my marbles and decided to put my mediocre sewing skills to the test by creating my own pattern for a top. Needs a bit of tweaking yet, but strangely may actually become a wearable garment.
[-] The following 4 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli, Veggie

Bren Offline
I’m in not sure yet what I’ll be doing but I do have a  craft room full of unfinished projects  Confused   
That’s a thought I’ve got a gnome painting kit.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Week 1

Finally posted a picture to Instagram. Having set it up a few years ago and then discovered it isn't for luddites like me with ancient phones I abandoned it! I have a slightly more up to date phone now (MrPP's cast off!!) and a tablet that takes reasonable photos so we will see. Trouble is I like using - wait for it - a CAMERA  Big Grin Cool

Of course I can't show you the photo because while it is on Insta and my tablet, and although Insta is sitting right there on the tab next to this one, I have no idea how to get it from one place to the next. Oh dear, perhaps that should be next week's challenge.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have the same old phone problem with Instagram. Scarlet and SmallChilli seem to be good at it though. Maybe they can help?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • PyreneesPlot

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(05-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Veggie Wrote: I have the same old phone problem with Instagram. Scarlet and SmallChilli seem to be good at it though. Maybe they can help?
I’d take a screen of it, then post it on here. Don’t ask me how. I can do it with my tablet, no idea how to do it on a phone. I don’t have one. 

Scarlet you’re up  Big Grin   Cool .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(05-01-2021, 05:24 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Veggie Wrote: I have the same old phone problem with Instagram. Scarlet and SmallChilli seem to be good at it though. Maybe they can help?
I’d take a screen of it, then post it on here. Don’t ask me how. I can do it with my tablet, no idea how to do it on a phone. I don’t have one. 

Scarlet you’re up  Big Grin   Cool .

A screen? What is this dark art of which you speak?  Huh Wink 

I have worked out that I can email pics that are on my laptop to myself, open them on my tablet, download them on the tablet and then upload to instagram. Simple  Rolleyes Insta it aint!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(05-01-2021, 05:03 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Week 1

Finally posted a picture to Instagram. Having set it up a few years ago and then discovered it isn't for luddites like me with ancient phones I abandoned it! I have a slightly more up to date phone now (MrPP's cast off!!) and a tablet that takes reasonable photos so we will see. Trouble is I like using - wait for it - a CAMERA  Big Grin Cool

Of course I can't show you the photo because while it is on Insta and my tablet, and although Insta is sitting right there on the tab next to this one, I have no idea how to get it from one place to the next. Oh dear, perhaps that should be next week's challenge.
PP what is your username on Instagram, I am CaniceH, it’s a private account but if you request to follow me I will permit you and follow you back.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Can the Man's post:
  • PyreneesPlot