2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I don't know what week we're on, PP! I looked back and saw that my last week was 6, so I added the last 2 to make 8.
I even know what I'll be doing in Week 9 - having my windscreen replaced!!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
I think I was going to start doing yoga again in week eight but kept sleeping through the alarm and not having time!!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 4 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Week ten - revisited the joy of building ikea cabinets - wall units for the new utility room.
I unpack, check everything off and then build carefully following the instructions.
Mr PP unpacks everything into a heap and then builds them, periodically asking 'what next?' He's twice as fast as me ...

[-] The following 5 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Eyren, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
This week was a new recipe liver & bacon . Not had it since I was a kid. Turns out I hated it back then because the liver was over cooked.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(05-03-2021, 08:01 PM)Veggie Wrote: I don't know what week we're on, PP! I looked back and saw that my last week was 6, so I added the last 2 to make 8.
I even know what I'll be doing in Week 9 - having my windscreen replaced!!!
Week 9 - Windscreen replaced and went somewhere I haven't been before - an Industrial estate! No plans to revisit, if I can avoid it.Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(11-03-2021, 10:19 PM)Small chilli Wrote: This week was a new recipe liver & bacon . Not had it since I was a kid. Turns out I hated it back then because the liver was over cooked.

I love liver, but it has gotta be a little bit pink inside. Personally I'd rather do something else with bacon Smile the liver doesn't need it.

[-] The following 1 user Likes PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Small chilli

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Week 11 Made kimchi.
MrPP and I were lucky enough to go to Japan a few years ago and ate kimchi at almost every meal (we were on a very small budget so it was mostly noodle bars and the utterly brilliant izakaya - beer and small dishes you just order as you want). Despite being Korean, the Japanese love it and we found it everywhere and fell in love too! I've made cucumber kimchi before, but that only really lasts a week in the fridge and goes pretty soft. This is the proper cabbage stuff with loads of chilli and garlic which should last months and help with the hunger gap. It won't be good to eat until next week, so watch this space!!

[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
This weeks something new. I hoovered the polytunnel  Big Grin . Oddly enough I’ve never done that before.

( I’ve hoovered a field before, but that’s another story )
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Week 10 - not very exciting but I've stopped using an item in a plastic container - talcum powder. I've been using it daily for I don't know how many years, out of habit - so I'm pleased to have broken another pointless habit, especially as it involves plastic!
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Week umm, somewhere between ten and twelve?

Anyway this week I did something new and very challenging, and something about which I'm a bit embarassed Blush

This morning I went to the Dr without MrPP to act as back-up translator. There was only one dodgy moment so I asked the doc to repeat it, but to be helpful he kindly translated his long French sentence into "you like" leaving me none the wiser!! All he needed to do was not mumble at lightspeed behind a mask and I was fine.

[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie