Photo journal of the jonah plot
doublyjonah Offline

[-] The following 5 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • JJB, MartinH, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Impressive giant pumpkin, DJ . Big Grin Looks like you have a few entries for the Harvest Festival too.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • doublyjonah, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Pumpkin is looking awesome. What is the second flower? The peachy/pinky one. That’s a stunner.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
is it Echinacea?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

doublyjonah Offline
(03-08-2023, 07:56 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Pumpkin is looking awesome. What is the second flower? The peachy/pinky one. That’s a stunner.
Veggie is right! It's Echinacea 'Evolution Colorific' from Farmer Gracy. Anniversary gift as a bare root in May. I'm loving it!
[-] The following 3 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

doublyjonah Offline
(02-08-2023, 11:15 PM)Veggie Wrote: Impressive giant pumpkin, DJ . Big Grin Looks like you have a few entries for the Harvest Festival too.
I've been really trying to remember to take photos this year. Even taking my photogenic trug instead of chucking things in old dirty planner pots to bring home.
[-] The following 3 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(03-08-2023, 08:42 AM)Veggie Wrote: is it Echinacea?

(03-08-2023, 09:44 AM)doublyjonah Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 07:56 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Pumpkin is looking awesome. What is the second flower? The peachy/pinky one. That’s a stunner.
Veggie is right! It's Echinacea 'Evolution Colorific' from Farmer Gracy. Anniversary gift as a bare root in May. I'm loving it!

Thank you both  Smile . That’s great I’m so pleased you didn’t say Dahlia Blush . ( I just can’t be @rsed digging up & replanting every year , sorry Scarlet Blush ). I’m quite a fan of farmer Grace. I’ll add it to my wish list  Cool . I’m not buying anymore plants until I can put them straight in the ground. No harm making lists, right  Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

doublyjonah Offline
(03-08-2023, 03:09 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 08:42 AM)Veggie Wrote: is it Echinacea?

(03-08-2023, 09:44 AM)doublyjonah Wrote:

Thank you both  Smile . That’s great I’m so pleased you didn’t say Dahlia Blush . ( I just can’t be @rsed digging up & replanting every year , sorry Scarlet Blush ). I’m quite a fan of farmer Grace. I’ll add it to my wish list  Cool . I’m not buying anymore plants until I can put them straight in the ground. No harm making lists, right  Big Grin .
No harm at all. Nor in seed swaps, buying a few seeds, an accidental plant purchase... I can imagine how satisfying it will be to start getting things in the ground at home!
[-] The following 2 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie