Advent Seed Calendars
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
That’s exactly what I’ll be doing Spec  Cool .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
My problem is having a warm place to put 24 pots even small ones. I'm willing to try but like PP my seeds are segregated into categories, I could try eeny, many, money, mo though. They would have to take their chances in a cold greenhouse, which doesn't sound too promising - and do I reckon I'll go outside each day to sow? Prob not but we'll give it a go.......... maybe
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
^^^^ Please Miss, I cant do my homework 'cos I can't find my pen and I haven't got room in my pencil box for another one because its full of pens..............but I can't use those as they're not the right colour blue and last time I used my best pen I lost it in my desk and someone must have found it and taken it and there's no way I can do my homework now..........................Tongue

Excuses, JJB, you know you can do it if you want to.............ask P to help you. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I couldn’t agree more veggie, it’s just one excuse after another  Big Grin .

My advent calendar seed tray will be in my unheated polytunnel, I believe I’m a little farther north than you JJB   Wink .
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mine will be be in the kitchen until its full, then it will move to the bedroom windowsill where I can say Goodnight, grow well" to it each night and "Hello, are you awake yet?" in the morning. Its so exciting when they answer back. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(13-11-2020, 11:51 AM)Veggie Wrote: ^^^^ Please Miss, I cant do my homework 'cos I can't find my pen and I haven't got room in my pencil box for another one because its full of pens..............but I can't use those as they're not the right colour blue  and last time I used my best pen I lost it in my desk and someone must have found it and taken it and there's no way I can do my homework now..........................Tongue

Excuses, JJB, you know you can do it if you want to.............ask P to help you. Smile

P is the main obstacle!  I have enough trouble with him in February with pots of tomatos (and little does he know it next year - chillies) festooning every sunny windowsill.   I swear he would be happy living in  a white cube!! Smile
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(13-11-2020, 12:58 PM)Small chilli Wrote: I couldn’t agree more veggie, it’s just one excuse after another  Big Grin .

My advent calendar seed tray will be in my unheated polytunnel, I believe I’m a little farther north than you JJB   Wink .

North!! You're near the arctic! Big Grin  so my cold GH might suffice, of course it does depend what the lucky dip presents in the way of seeds.  Not likely to have much luck with orchid seed ( even less likely , as I haven't got any).

You're both nagging and shaming me, which is exactly what you intended, you horrors.  Rolleyes
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(13-11-2020, 03:27 PM)JJB Wrote:
(13-11-2020, 11:51 AM)Veggie Wrote: ^^^^ Please Miss, I cant do my homework 'cos I can't find my pen and I haven't got room in my pencil box for another one because its full of pens..............but I can't use those as they're not the right colour blue  and last time I used my best pen I lost it in my desk and someone must have found it and taken it and there's no way I can do my homework now..........................Tongue

P is the main obstacle!  I have enough trouble with him in February with pots of tomatos (and little does he know it next year - chillies) festooning every sunny windowsill.   I swear he would be happy living in  a white cube!! Smile
Oh another one of those! You’ve obviously been to soft on him in the past!
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(13-11-2020, 03:37 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(13-11-2020, 03:27 PM)JJB Wrote:

Oh another one of those! You’ve obviously been to soft on him in the past!

I pick the fights I know I have a chance to win.  I got my no.2 GH didn't I?  (mental happy dance).  I agree, there's no use mollycoddling them, and he's mellowing with age  Wink an image of Nora Batty and her husband Wally comes to mind.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
If any of you want to join in but don't have any seeds I'll send you some - and I'll Code them so that you don't know what they are until after Christmas. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli