Pneumonia Jab
Broadway Offline
(18-11-2020, 05:58 PM)Mamzie Wrote: I have a selection of immune challenges including Inflammatory arthritis along with severe asthma so they started me on the pneumonia injection last year, I think they said every 5 years. I also get the Flu vaccine. For the last month or so, I am having weekly B12 injections, they started off with 6 in a fortnight, as they think I have neurological damage from a missed deficiency. I am quietly hopeful as been waiting a year for referral to Falls clinic. I feel like a pin cushion.

If anyone is on Shielding list then they are offering Flu Jabs to all the household in Wales, maybe elsewhere as well.
Good luck with all that MamzieSmile

I know what you mean re pin cushion. I remember one week having 3 blood tests in 2 days.

I went for 2 in my left and 1 in my right arm, reason being, left never bruises, right always does, what's that all about??
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Mamzie, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(18-11-2020, 05:58 PM)Mamzie Wrote: If anyone is on Shielding list then they are offering Flu Jabs to all the household in Wales, maybe elsewhere as well.
That is also the case in England. Even before Covid any carers to anyone in the household that require flu or Pnemo jabs could/or should be able to get a free flu jab.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Mamzie

Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
Our GPs are fab, but they never offered flu jabs to the others in the house before.

My son had it due to mild asthma and my youngest because of the primary school flu vaccine program. But not my husband or oldest daughter.

We now need to try to find the oldest an egg free flu jab which is apparently special order, as she has not had anaphylactic reaction, but suffers internally with egg and dairy reactions.
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • JJB

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have been entitled to it in previous years as I was the carer for children that required a flu jab. Everyone else I know that has been in the same boat in the England always had it too.

My niece had an egg and peanut allergy. Had anaphylactic shock twice Sad as a baby. Making birthday cake was interesting Wink