Another silly game
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Is this another of your medical ones Pros. There you are on you sick bed feeling rotten and your little light reading is the Salem Witch Trials???
I'd be on the Mills and Boon or comics Smile off to goggle titubation.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
Titubation is used medically, yes. Interesting that it is so similar to intubation - I will have to look up the etymology.

I am coming up from my sick bed for air occasionally, though don't feel up to a great deal. I have been watching YouTube clips of Drunk History and occasionally that has made me look things up on Wikipedia. I have pretty much been asleep all day today though. I'm going to leave my bed and make some toast now.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 3 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(29-12-2020, 06:50 PM)Proserpina Wrote: Titubation is used medically, yes. Interesting that it is so similar to intubation - I will have to look up the etymology.

I am coming up from my sick bed for air occasionally, though don't feel up to a great deal. I have been watching YouTube clips of Drunk History and occasionally that has made me look things up on Wikipedia. I have pretty much been asleep all day today though. I'm going to leave my bed and make some toast now.
Get well soon Proserpina, virtual hugs from the Emerald Isle      
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(29-12-2020, 06:50 PM)Proserpina Wrote: Titubation is used medically, yes. Interesting that it is so similar to intubation - I will have to look up the etymology.

I should have known this one as my nextdoor neighbour sufferers from Parkinsons, but not from titubation though.  Good word Proserpina.  Hope you continue to get better.  Keep us in the loop with your progress.  Hugs.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie