Hybrid tomato
Mikey Offline
Tomatoes finally ripening.

It’s been a long slog but I’m finally starting to get some ripening tomatoes. I was starting to think I’d need to hang a couple of apples or bananas in there.

I’m gonna leave some on there for as long as possible to kick start the others. With a bit of luck they won’t be far behind.

Went and took some new photos as they were the wrong way round.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Scarlet

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Lovely size trusses!! How I would love a tidy GH! Big Grin OMG I think you would have nightmares if you walked in mine.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Greenfingers, Mikey

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Have you deleted some of those photos?? Some aren't there if I click on them to enlarge?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Mikey

Mikey Offline
I didn’t think I had OCD, but I like to go in there every morning for 15-20 minutes just to pinch out, remove leaves and gently tie in. It’s my me time. Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Greenfingers

Mikey Offline
(29-08-2020, 11:03 AM)Scarlet Wrote: Have you deleted some of those photos?? Some aren't there if I click on them to enlarge?
I swapped them so they face the right way! I keep forgetting to turn my camera phone when taking shots.
  • Scarlet

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Are you using an iphone? If you slightly crop those photos - they will upload th correct way round.
  • Mikey

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Fabulous!!
  • Mikey

Mikey Offline
I am yes, it was easier to retake them than mess around.
  • Scarlet

Mikey Offline
Hopefully the San Marzano ripen as I need some seeds for next year. Will green tomato seeds work?

I bought a pack for this year and I think there were only 8 seeds in there!! What on Earth are you supposed to do with just 8 seeds, I’d normally sow 3 to a pot as not all will come up. Never mind I’ll do about 30 next year.

Mikey Offline
I was not saying I am fabulous, though that was quite funny. I was saying yes I’m using an iPhone!! Big Grin
  • Scarlet