Lets see inside 2020
Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
ok here we go, 

Pic 1 is looking in, on the left is out of sight my nursery of bedding plants for my wife, then the remainder of my scallions, my new chilli plants, 1 dead, 2 struggling, followed by my 2 cucumbers, 4 tumbler tomatoes with some fruits appearing, across the bottom are Nicola 2nd early potatoes, bottom right is an empty bed that will be carrots over the weekend, followed by main crop potatoes from last year that got hit with frost in October they are rooster and pentland javelin. Just barely in view are some more carrots that I was experimenting with, and out of site my veggie nursery and herb bed.

Pic 2 & 3 are my strawberries and a few rosemary and privet hedge twigs I’m trying to root.

What can’t be seen is what’s behind my potting table, 2 chilli plants and a great crop of the sweetest carrots you ever tasted. No picture of them when pulled, but this is them in the steamer.

Outside views

Hazelnut bush and my rhubarb 

In the front, the black netting has my peas, then my 4 drills of potatoes, 2nd early Nicola and main crop Cara, at the end of the netted area are some beetroot and onions.

To the right is a raised bed with onions, in the far netted area are cabbage, mixed kale, and sprouts and behind them is my raspberry hedge.

3 blueberry bushes and my staging area with cages to keep the pigeons off for cabbage plants, lettuce plants, and also my sunflowers in pots. 

Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 12 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Admin, Bren, Broadway, doublyjonah, Geraldine, Jay, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Stem20, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
A good set up you have there Can Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I do think, for the mental well being of all the G&G personnel, we ought to restrict CTM from posting pictures of his wonderful poly, it just makes us all so jealous. Seriously though Can, it looks superb. OH asks how often do you have to replace the covering? I think it's just an idle question, I can't see a poly in my future. Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 6 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Geraldine, Jay, Veggie, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(22-05-2020, 09:03 AM)JJB Wrote: I do think, for the mental well being of all the G&G personnel, we ought to restrict CTM from posting pictures of his wonderful poly, it just makes us all so jealous.  Seriously though Can, it looks superb.  OH asks how often do you have to  replace the covering?  I think it's just an idle question, I can't see a poly in my future. Smile
I only have it 2 years so not expecting to have to replace the poly for at least 8 years, there was a 10 year life span on the poly.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 5 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Stem20 Offline
More poly tunnel envy, how does everyone keep so tidy, my plots a tip, must try harder.
[-] The following 4 users Like Stem20's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, Veggie

Baldy Offline
I might have to start following Can

(not metaphorically) Wink

my rhubarb is better though Smile

For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

seems about right Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Baldy's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Gentlemen, keep reminding yourselves that Size isn't everything. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 6 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Baldy, Can the Man, Geraldine, Jay, Mikey, Small chilli

SarrissUK Offline
(22-05-2020, 02:49 PM)Stem20 Wrote: More poly tunnel envy, how does everyone keep so tidy, my plots a tip, must try harder.

Oh, me too, seriously lol My two plots are a mess - the grass on the paths are higher than that on the beds. And I still can't find my battery for the strimmer lol

And VC, don't tell'em that!! When it comes to polys... it does matter lol
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Baldy, Can the Man, Veggie

Baldy Offline
On our plot, mine is bigger in both girth and length than is strictly allowed...
[-] The following 2 users Like Baldy's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'm pleased to hear it, Baldy. I always knew you had potential.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Baldy, Can the Man