Identification?
JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'd be proud of those Danny, whatever they are. My surprise this week was a di nizzo, nice de rond , whatever, which are supposed to be picked at cricket/baseball stage, underneath some very prickly leaves, the size of a large basketball! I've cut it off and left it to 'cure' (alright - that's a euphemism for dumping it at the edge of the veg patch and forgetting about it) there are a fair few oversized courgettes 'curing', there'll be comments from the management about tidying up soon I expect Big Grin
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Looks a bit like Connecticut field pumpkin?
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man

Broadway Offline
(15-09-2020, 07:29 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Looks a bit like Connecticut field pumpkin?
Hiya PP

I know I was rubbish tracking what I planted but wasn't "Connecticut field pumpkin"
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Definitely looks like a pumpkin so your Jack of all Trades I should think - it does look a bit like Connecticut field pumpkin.

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(15-09-2020, 07:55 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(15-09-2020, 07:29 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Looks a bit like Connecticut field pumpkin?
Hiya PP

I know I was rubbish tracking what I planted but wasn't "Connecticut field pumpkin"

Ha Ha! I knew it wasn't on your list but random seeds do appear. I'm apparently growing white beetroot this year - never bought those!!!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Greenfingers

Broadway Offline
If I pick these now will they continue to ripen or should I leave them a little longer??
Regards..........Danny Smile