Special Offers
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Seed Parade have 4 free packets of seeds for 48 hours (bit less now). Cucumber, Radish Poppy & lettuce. https://www.seedparade.co.uk/8-vegetable-seeds
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Fothergills will be offering FREE shipping on all orders for a few weeks - because that's what their customers said was the most appealing offer.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(05-04-2023, 11:00 AM)Veggie Wrote: Fothergills will be offering FREE shipping on all orders for a few weeks - because that's what their customers said was the most appealing offer.

I wonder if they will put their prices up to cover their losses?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mr F say:-
"Thank you so much for taking part in our survey last week regarding offers & promotions.

We heard you! In fact, a lot of you! As a whopping 70% of you said FREE delivery is the most appealing offer. So, we’ve listened and decided to offer FREE shipping on all orders as a trial for a few weeks – (without putting our product prices up anymore). We do hope you enjoy ?"
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

toomanytommytoes Offline
The most appealing offer is when they sell seeds packets at £1 each  Big Grin The Socrates cucumber seeds I bought in last year's summer sale are £4.99 for 5 seeds now. Not a chance I would buy 5 seeds at that price.

If Premier Seeds Direct continues to broaden their range of hybrid varieties and keeps prices low, I can see them becoming extremely popular. 

I answered 'free delivery' in that survey but only because the other offers weren't very interesting.
[-] The following 5 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Another Facebook scam to be careful about. Marshall seed sweet pea give away. Is very genuine. However there is a clone Marshall seeds replying to entirely telling them they’ve won. Do not click any of the links.
Luckily it’s quite obvious by the way it’s written and all the hoops they want you to jump through!
The real Marshall seeds knows about the issues.

There’s been at least 3 winners already including me. Which is impressive as they’re not choosing winners until the 14th.

It’s fairly obvious by the web address as well!
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Thanks SC. Much the same as last time. I wonder if I "won" this time. At least Marshalls were on the ball for this one.
  • Small chilli

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
(05-04-2023, 12:53 PM)JJB Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 11:00 AM)Veggie Wrote: Fothergills will be offering FREE shipping on all orders for a few weeks - because that's what their customers said was the most appealing offer.

I don't mind that so much. I'd rather pay a few pence extra on a packet than get through ordering, arrive at the checkout and find I've then got to factor in another £4.99 for shipping. That sort of price is fine if you are ordering a huge amount, but if you only want 2 or 3 packets, it puts the cost per packet so high as to be off-putting.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 4 users Like Moth's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mr F have 20% off everything this weekend, as well as free P&P. Big Grin

"However, this weekend be sure to put some time aside to also plan your garden for the summer. Plus, as an Easter treat, we’re giving you 20% OFF everything this weekend.

Please note, 20% OFF is calculated before tax on some products. Your discount is applied automatically at the checkout. Offer is valid up until midnight Monday 10th April and applies to online orders only."
  • JJB

Farendwoman Offline
(08-04-2023, 07:47 PM)Moth Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 12:53 PM)JJB Wrote:

I don't mind that so much. I'd rather pay a few pence extra on a packet than get through ordering, arrive at the checkout and find I've then got to factor in another £4.99 for shipping. That sort of price is fine if you are ordering a huge amount, but if you only want 2 or 3 packets, it puts the cost per packet so high as to be off-putting.
Quite agree, Moth
i so often just want one or maybe two packets and then can’t bring  myself to pay so much extra fir postage.
[-] The following 3 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • JJB, Moth, Veggie