What made you sad today
Mikey Offline
I know and understand their reasoning PP but, to get so close to an amazing harvest is a bit hard to take. Sad
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Summer seems to have hitched up her skirts and moved on. So inconsiderate, I hadn't finished doing summery things yet.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Mikey, Veggie

Mikey Offline
If summer went home JJB, I think April is currently visiting I wish she’d loose her brolly it’s bad luck leaving it up indoors.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
The six bush tomatoes in one of the raised beds got blight so we've probably lost about 10kg of fruit. I did plant them too close together though, they grew much bigger than they do in a 20 L pot and one of the varieties wasn't true to type, so I knew if blight came they'd be done for. Plenty of tomatoes still coming from the greenhouse so all is not lost.
[-] The following 6 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, Mikey, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
The forecast three days of rain has become one day of drizzle, one of storms (could flood, could have nothing) and one of occasional showers. The drought goes on and the forest trees are dying and starting to fall as the ground cracks - so weird to suddenly hear a crash in the middle of the night as it is normally silent.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
We were hoping our local lockdown in Kildare was to be lifted, sadly it’s not we’re still in lockdown for another week, and the weather is crapp.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Can the Man's post:
  • Veggie

Mikey Offline
Next week’s a bit better CTM. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Jimny14 Offline
Having to wake up my daughter this morning to take her to nursery after a disturbed nights sleep. Left her in bed as long as possible but still had to wake her n drag her out in to the rain unceremoniously.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jimny14's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie

Mikey Offline
Rains good for them it helps them grow

No wait that’s plants not kids. Meh. Same diff. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Jimny14, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Sad day.

Long sleeve jumper, long trousers, socks and heavy lace-up shoes for garden wear, rather than shorts, Tshirt and daps. Summer's gone.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Greenfingers, Jay, Veggie