'Patio' pot grown bush tomatoes
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Elsewhere we've been talking about buying seeds and how we make our choices. I tend to go with personal recommendation quite a lot. 

My conundrum this year is I want to reduce my patio toms to about two really nice ones.  In previous years I've had 5 or 6 pots all churning out nondescript cherry toms by the dozen.
I have several varieties of patio tom seeds, none of which really rocked my boat. The question is: which two would you recommend I try.  Fully understanding the way I grow 'em might be the problem, also someone else's yum might be my yuk.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I don't grow outdoor toms but the one I grow every year in the GH is Rambling Red Stripe. Seeds were in the swap, I think? Its a sprawler, not a neat and tidy bush so may not suit you. Big Grin

I've just had a Duckduck for this tomato and its changed its name to "Tumbling Jester" . Why??
MoreVeg say:-
A pleasure to grow and eat. Perfect for baskets and window boxes this variety, which was once called Rambling Red Stripe, will happily tumble over the edge of whatever you plant it in and produce a plethora of tasty, large cherry fruits which are actually ripen red with green stripes. Price for 12 seeds. £1.80
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Yep, in the seed swap, probably a contender if it will grow in an MFB
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie