2023 - How's your Weather today?
JJB Offline
Moonraker
(31-12-2023, 10:47 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Snow has all gone today. Just overcast and cold at the moment. We’ve definitely experienced some weather over the last couple of weeks! With the odd stunningly calm sunny & flipping cold day just chucked in the middle of it. Actually just the 2 nice days.

Gosh two nice days. I can't remember when we had a whole sunny day. P says it's the worst year ever for solar.  They all say the global warming creates grubby gloom and damp, interspersed with extreme weather.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Just looked at last night's rainfall which was a bit extreme. It was 27.5mm (1"+) per hour. I'm glad I wasn't out in it.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Heavy downpours today. Every time I step outside it rains.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(31-12-2023, 05:18 PM)Veggie Wrote: Heavy downpours today. Every time I step outside it rains.

P has had the same problem. I asked him how long he's had this power to make it rain.  I solved the problem,  I didn't go out Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You two are like those little toy houses with 2 doors and a little person would come out of one door if it was going to rain and the other one would come out if it was sunny! Does anyone know the toys I mean or am I talking rubbish again?

I'm not talking rubbish - Wiki knows https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_house
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(31-12-2023, 10:54 PM)Veggie Wrote: You two are like those little toy houses with 2 doors and a little person would come out of one door if it was going to rain and the other one would come out if it was sunny! Does anyone know the toys I mean or am I talking rubbish again?

I'm not talking rubbish - Wiki knows https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_house

I remember them. The lady was the sensible one, she didn't get wet  Tongue
Greetings from Salisbury

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Cuckoo clocks..............I always remember the comedy sketch where  Eric Sykes stuck a breakfast sausage on the cuckoo's beak when it came out, to shut the damm thing up" Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie