Homemade C word
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Not the bog roll - its to go over a bottle of something alcoholic so SC can have a sneaky swig when she has visitors.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Do you think SC needs 'sneaky' to get a few swigs? I've a feeling that if SC fancied a tot, there's not many could stop her Big Grin something I admire so much.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Bren Offline
That’s really pretty SC.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(02-12-2022, 04:16 PM)JJB Wrote: Do you think SC needs 'sneaky' to get a few swigs? I've a feeling that if SC fancied a tot, there's not many could stop her Big Grin something I admire so much.
You’re quiet right JJB    Big Grin .

I’ve given the angel to a friend for her tree. I’d not use it. I just enjoy making things. I’ve made 3 bags, that I have no idea what to do with them! Anyone want one?  Big Grin
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(02-12-2022, 06:32 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 04:16 PM)JJB Wrote: Do you think SC needs 'sneaky' to get a few swigs? I've a feeling that if SC fancied a tot, there's not many could stop her Big Grin something I admire so much.

I’ve given the angel to a friend for her tree. I’d not use it. I just enjoy making things. I’ve made 3 bags, that I have no idea what to do with them! Anyone want one?  Big Grin

A bag for what, pray tell. Crochet 'lace' bags put me in mind of Arsenic and Old Lace  maybe Veggie's old enough to remember that Tongue ,   you're not of course Smile
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Had to ask the Duck what you were talking about, JJB but he said Ignore her, she's quackers. Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(02-12-2022, 06:37 PM)JJB Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 06:32 PM)Small chilli Wrote:

A bag for what, pray tell. Crochet 'lace' bags put me in mind of Arsenic and Old Lace  maybe Veggie's old enough to remember that Tongue ,   you're not of course Smile
 Not lacy crochet. Just bags. Have more photos but don’t want to bore you  Blush . 
My friend I gave the angel to has lined the bags for me. She better at the sewing and enjoys it more than me. Luckily she kept one of the bags or there would be 4 photos   Cool .

About 16” square, linen with a pocket. Back is same slightly different coloured flowers 

About 10” square , linen with a pocket. Back more plan.

About 10” square, linen with pocket. Back more plan.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
All lovely SC
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(02-12-2022, 07:15 PM)Veggie Wrote: Had to ask the Duck what you were talking about, JJB but he said Ignore her, she's quackers. Tongue

How does the Duck know that?! He must have been flying overhead. Just remind him Christmas is coming and I'm rather partial to duck. Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
SC Your bags would make great cushion covers. My Mum was always crocheting squares for blankets - every chair in her flat seemed to have a blanket on it. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli