The winners are....
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(06-11-2022, 08:27 PM)JJB Wrote: I've got my prize, a lovely voucher for Premier Seeds. Heart Thank you so much Boss, Veggie and all the  G&G bods.  I've already filled my basket ready for payment but I expect I'll find some more to add.
Premier Seeds are selling Tromba seeds quite cheaply compared to elsewhere. £1. 09 I think. Just saying. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Proserpina, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(06-11-2022, 08:31 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 08:27 PM)JJB Wrote: I've got my prize, a lovely voucher for Premier Seeds. Heart Thank you so much Boss, Veggie and all the  G&G bods.  I've already filled my basket ready for payment but I expect I'll find some more to add.
Premier Seeds are selling Tromba seeds quite cheaply compared to elsewhere. £1. 09 I think. Just saying. Wink

Premier Seeds are selling a huge amount of seeds cheaper than anyone else, with p&p at 89p it's win win especially as they're local.  I'm hoping  my existing tromba seeds will do next season, but I've got lots of new things on my list:  flowers, tomatoes, beans and courgettes/squashes.  I already had a basketful, and I'm working on adding another £10 worth. Happy days.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 6 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Farendwoman, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Chris is very happy with her voucher to spend at John Lewis thank you.
[-] The following 5 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have a very full basket at chiltern seeds. I’m hoping to combine my lovely prize money with Black Friday deals. So I’ve not hit the checkout button yet  Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, JJB, Veggie