Sales barrow makeover
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
This was it... he made the roof with slates...bat boxes too

[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
They are nice. Ours are just very ordinary ones. Made from off cuts of our cladding. We can knock them up really quick. Might do some more fancy looking ones when we have more time.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Small chilli Wrote: They are nice. Ours are just very ordinary ones. Made from off cuts of our cladding. We can knock them up really quick. Might do some more fancy looking ones when we have more time.
My brother has made me loads - he is mad keen on birds. But I was really tempted, they looked so good.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Barrow is packed away for the winter now. As I found it flat on its back with plant and flowers scattered & upended. As I didn’t actually have many customers stop at the barrow. I’ve given the sign a little make over. Hopefully it’ll be a little more obvious and inviting.

[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, MartinH, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
That's gorgeous! I specially like "Bert's Bits & Bob's" ..........is that "Bob's Bits"?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Are you lowering the tone again  Big Grin Big Grin Wink .
Our neighbour came up with that name when I was considering what to call the barrow last year. It was a very close run thing! As I really liked it. Also very appropriate as Bob does make bird boxes and other wood turned stuff to sell occasionally. There was much hilarity and a conversation not suitable for sharing    Wink . When her first suggestion was Bert’s bits  Rolleyes Big Grin !
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(23-09-2023, 08:20 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Are you lowering the tone again  Big Grin Big Grin Wink .
Our neighbour came up with that name when I was considering what to call the barrow last year. It was a very close run thing! As I really liked it. Also very appropriate as Bob does make bird boxes and other wood turned stuff to sell occasionally. There was much hilarity and a conversation not suitable for sharing    Wink . When her first suggestion was Bert’s bits  Rolleyes Big Grin !

P says he likes 'Bert's Bits' and was querying would they would be sold individually or as a pair  Big Grin ( I apologise for my husband in advance)
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie