We have a sofa the same colour thought I'd mention it Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline

Seed boxes Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Veggie

Bren Offline
Should have guessed that Big Grin they are pretty.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK

Baldy Offline
I'm not going to suggest that you have too many seeds...

possibly they are *very* large ones
[-] The following 2 users Like Baldy's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Flat pack storage box?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mostly digging in dahlias today....just about20 more to go!
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
(07-06-2020, 08:56 PM)Baldy Wrote: I'm not going to suggest that you have too many seeds...

possibly they are *very* large ones

haha I do have a LOT of seeds. THe problem is that I don't sow enough of them this year - I must get better at finding time to sow! I have promised myself I will need to pick out seeds to sow every night this week, even if it's just one tray. 

But yes... too many seeds. It's fair to say that the current main box is the same size as these two together. And then I have herbs separately... and flowers in another box.

(07-06-2020, 09:59 PM)JJB Wrote: Flat pack storage box?

Indeed! And at £3.50 per box, I thought that was very reasonable for storing my darling seeds Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
So useful and so pretty. Now you need to compartmentalise them. Hours of crafting fun.

[quote pid='2294' dateline='1591568531']

haha I do have a LOT of seeds. THe problem is that I don't sow enough of them this year - I must get better at finding time to sow! I have promised myself I will need to pick out seeds to sow every night this week, even if it's just one tray. 

But yes... too many seeds. It's fair to say that the current main box is the same size as these two together. And then I have herbs separately... and flowers 
[/quote]

Send us before and after pics.  There's a thread in the seed saving section for just that  subject.  I foolishly started it, then realised in order to participate,   I had to tidy up my seeds  Sad
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Can the Man

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Tidy up in all the tunnels, got some weeding done. A friend turned up to collect a couple of spare luffa plants and she brought me some pak Choi seedlings.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man

SarrissUK Offline
(08-06-2020, 09:11 AM)JJB Wrote: So useful and so pretty.  Now you need to compartmentalise them.  Hours of crafting fun.

Send us before and after pics.  There's a thread in the seed saving section for just that  subject.  I foolishly started it, then realised in order to participate,   I had to tidy up my seeds  Sad

I've already failed at the first hurdle. I got home from work after emergency buying dog food (and the yellow stickered steak and two packs of burgers fell into my trolley) and it was already late.
I decided to have a barbeque to cook the burgers for freezing, and found a piece of dogfish I got from the docks on Saturday - all now destined for the barbeque.

Then I had to finish off a piece of work that my boss needs for the morning. I've just finished.

No seed sowing today Sad And the boxes are still sat in the same place on the sofa as they were last night lol
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB