An Alphabet of Clutter
Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Apples galore to give away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark_Riga's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Today I'm going to clear some Books, Belts and a Bird food stand and sow some Basil seeds and pot up the Begonia leaf cuttings on the windowsill.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Not today but at some point I have block off cuts to re purpose. Going to be great for pinning down cardboard, and levelling things in the garden. 

Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(21-08-2022, 10:17 AM)Veggie Wrote: Today I'm going to clear some Books, Belts and a Bird food stand and sow some Basil seeds and pot up the Begonia leaf cuttings on the windowsill.
A few Books, 2 Belts I'll never wear again and the Bird Food Stand all set aside, ready to be photographed and offered on the Freebie site. 
Sowed Holy Basil seeds and something else starting with B, cut down some Brambles, didn't pot the Begonias  Sad

Today is C for Clutter - Clothes, Coats, Cups, Candles, Crayons......... I can probably Clear some of the first. 
Sow Carrots & Cabbage.
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mine is also clothes. Turns out I’m a mind reader because they got sorted last week & went to the charity shop on Friday  Wink  Big Grin
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Its rained all day so I've sorted out a pile of Clothes and a Couple of Coats to be given away on the Freebie site. Also some Clothes in less than perfect condition that can go to a Charity shop as Rags.
  • Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Yesterday's D involved decluttering some Drawers (Kitchen ones - not the other sort).
I found gadgets didn't know existed and have even less idea how to use. They'll be in a motley assortment of stuff to be recycled soon.
A day late, but I'm giving away a Dog Bed today to someone in need!

Today is E which probably means Egg boxes kept for the Egg Glut. Hardly needed now that there's only one chook and her laying days are almost over.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(24-08-2022, 11:14 AM)Veggie Wrote: Yesterday's D involved decluttering some Drawers (Kitchen ones - not the other sort).
I found gadgets didn't know existed and have even less idea how to use. They'll be in a motley assortment of stuff to be recycled soon.
A day late, but I'm giving away a Dog Bed today to someone in need!

Today is E which probably means Egg boxes kept for the Egg Glut. Hardly needed now that there's only one chook and her laying days are almost over.
I buy my eggs from an honesty ox at a local farm and always return the boxes when I get a carrier bag full as  Iused to have an 'honesty box' when I keprt chooks and was always running out of boxes! Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Wish I had an "Honesty ox". Big Grin

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Today is F and, Fortunately For me, someone on the Freebie site wanted cutlery for their work. They reckoned they were down to 2 knives and a spoon for 78 workers!! On D for Drawers Day I found a collection of old EPNS cutlery that I'll never use, so out it went - although there were only Four Forks.
  • Small chilli