Chilli Seeds
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Thought the Chilli heads might be interested to hear about the seeds I acquired today at the seed swap. They're all in Real Seeds homemade packets (the sort you can print off for yourself). The information on the front is a straight lift off the RS packet. There was a big bundle of these seeds, lots of varieties so I'm assuming there is an avid chilli grower in the area.
Kristian Yellow Hot Pepper
Nigels Outdoors Chilli
Albertos Locoto Rocoto Pepper
Napia Pointy Red Sweet Pepper (I may try this one)
Ohnivec Hot Pepper. (these are genuine Real Seeds)

Does anyone want to grow any of these?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Nice selection. And very kind to offer them  Big Grin . Not for me thanks, I’ve grown all except the sweet pepper.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
The Outdoor Chilli and the Rocoto interest me because they're "different" but I have not great urge to eat them!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Ive also grown them all except for the sweet pepper... and unfortunately theres no room at the in. Currently wishing my alstroemerias to sprout!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(17-02-2024, 11:54 PM)Veggie Wrote: The Outdoor Chilli and the Rocoto interest me because they're "different" but I have not great urge to eat them!
Yeah grow them. Cool  They are great plants and easy to harvest as quite large peppers. They would be too hot for your delicate taste buds. Could you take them to one of your food collection things or offer them on your free cycle?

The rocoto has black seeds, which is exciting  Big Grin , (if you’re a chilli nerd    Big Grin )
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie