Annual/Wildflower mix
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I mix up a load of left over flower seeds and chuck them about! If its semi-shaded, look for woodland flower mixes, rather than meadow mix.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Vinny, I've merged your earlier thread with this one, mainly because I want to know if you identified the blue flowers.
If you grew annuals and left them to set seed, you should have them regrowing next spring.

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(17-10-2022, 02:20 PM)Veggie Wrote: Vinny, I've merged your earlier thread with this one, mainly because I want to know if you identified the blue flowers.
If you grew annuals and left them to set seed, you should have them regrowing next spring.
Very few of the annuals grew.A few cornflowers and eschaltzia were about all that appeared, apart from the poppies and unidentified blue flowers.
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Fothergills have a few £1 mixedflower packets. The perennial one covers the most ground https://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/flowers...-Seed-Sale=

Vinny Offline
(17-10-2022, 05:10 PM)Veggie Wrote: Fothergills have a few £1 mixedflower packets. The perennial one covers the most ground https://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/flowers...-Seed-Sale=
Cheers Veggie,just ordered four different packets at a squid each + £1.99 postage! Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Vinny Offline
Just been out to put bin out and noticed, what appear to be quite a few wallflower seedlings that have germinated. Signs are looking better now for a spring display. Cool I have a small amount of hand weeding to do so I will need to verify that I am pulling out weeds and not flower seedlings before overseeding with new seedsSick Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie