National Fish & Chip day.
JJB Offline
Moonraker
(28-05-2022, 09:53 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I’ve known a good few pink trouser wearers. They’ve all been the same sort of person. How can I put this delicately……………toffs  Wink .

That's very restrained and polite for you SC, I know just the sort you mean.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(28-05-2022, 09:28 AM)JJB Wrote: Have any of our gents gone for pink trousers, a la Michael Portillo?  P loves a pink shirt but not brave enough for trousers - not that he gets gussied up very often these days.
I once had a pair of bright orange baggy satin trousers and a Kaftan in my Jimi Hendix Experience days! Big Grin

The saying used to go 'Purple for puffs' so I never wore purple. Cry I would now though just for the hell of it. Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
When I was working, the team would choose a colour each week and everyone had to wear something that colour on Friday. It took weeks before anyone twigged that it was prearranged. They'd say things like "What a coincidence you're all wearing yellow today" and we'd play innocent and say "Are we really, Hadn't noticed".
We had a few pink shirts on display and I do remember Dave's red underpants. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(28-05-2022, 01:58 PM)Vinny Wrote: I once had a pair of bright orange baggy satin trousers and a Kaftan in my Jimi Hendix Experience days! Big Grin

(28-05-2022, 02:10 PM)Veggie Wrote: and I do remember Dave's red underpants. Big Grin

Both statements leave me lost for words..........doesn't happen often  Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club