Multi spray gun
Spec Offline
(02-05-2022, 09:55 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:14 PM)Spec Wrote: How about an in line hose connector with a shut off valve, if you don't have a supplier on the island I am sure you would get it in Oban or from Amazon if they deliver to the islands

do you mean one of these ? 

Thanks for the suggestion   Smile  but I hate them , I’ve lots of those. Takes to long to twist on or off. 
No its a simple on off gate valve that has a female hose connector on inlet and a male connector at outlet, can't copy and paste on my tablet to show what I mean, but using this would allow you to keep your existing sprayhead
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(03-05-2022, 03:30 PM)Spec Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:55 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:14 PM)Spec Wrote: How about an in line hose connector with a shut off valve, if you don't have a supplier on the island I am sure you would get it in Oban or from Amazon if they deliver to the islands

do you mean one of these ? 

Thanks for the suggestion   Smile  but I hate them , I’ve lots of those. Takes to long to twist on or off. 
No its a simple on off gate valve that has a female hose connector on inlet and a male connector at outlet, can't copy and paste on my tablet to show what I mean, but using this would allow you to keep your existing sprayhead
I know what you mean now. Good idea, thanks. I’ll see if I’ve got one. It would certainly tide me over.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Spec