Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden!
JJB Offline
Moonraker
As its drizzling the shopkeeper's excuse is he can't get pickers, the supply chain is broken until later on this afternoon
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
The shop is now full of Autumn stuff but there is still a steady supply of raspberries. Parsnips, leeks, squash and pumpkins are all looking good. It's well stocked with onions, garlic, potatoes, beans and tomatoes. He said there would be no more courgettes and cucumbers now but he was hopeful for a few more sweet peppers.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
My little shop is looking like it’s been hit by distribution issues like a lot of the big supermarkets. The shelves are very empty. I have some kale, leeks, jalapeños and 2 sprouts plants. I don’t believe I’ll get a harvest from these as voles/ mice have been eating exactly half of every single sprout . So obviously they’re in the store room not available for sale. They’ll probably get the yellow sticker treatment. Someone might make use of them. When all that stuff has left the shelves. The shop doors will be closed until my little shop moves location.
I have a few things in storage for the winter. Tromboncino, spaghetti squash. In dried storage mixed beans, courgette, celery, chillies. Lots of things in the freezer.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
My shops not looking to bad, there's JA's, parsnips, 3 types of kale, carrots,  spring onions, a lot of lettuce  Big Grin   

The only fresh fruits are raspberries.

One cuc went to day and the remaining 2 or 3 might be on sale later  Confused 

Plenty of dried, frozen and jars.
[-] The following 5 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
How are the supplies in the Little Shop?
Plenty of lettuce, spinach, chard, kale and "spring" onions here but not much else on offer.
The Shop Keeper keeps muttering about sprouting broccoli and leeks being in short supply or unavailable. Famers need to get their act together apparently!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

SarrissUK Offline
Some sad chard, that's all. Actually, the stalks are bright red and they're beautiful, but the leaves are worse for wear lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(02-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Bren Wrote: My shops not looking to bad, there's JA's, parsnips, 3 types of kale, carrots,  spring onions, a lot of lettuce  Big Grin   

The only fresh fruits are raspberries.

One cuc went to day and the remaining 2 or 3 might be on sale later  Confused 

Plenty of dried, frozen and jars.
When I read this and seen raspberries I thought where the heck is Brenda living, then I looked at the date silly old me,   Cry
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Bren, Veggie

Bren Offline
Good one Can that made me smile Big Grin

My little shops much like Veggies with JA's, parsnips, kale, chard, spinach, chives then assorted lettuce.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Loads of leeks of various sizes. Will have to put them on special offer along with stored onions which are a plenty. Cool I haven't lifted any JA's yet or used any of my small swedes (kinda hoping they would still put on a bit of weight before going to seed). Savoy cabbage, parsnips and multi coloured carrots plus leaf celery are also available. Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Shopkeeper is in a strop. He says he can't get supplies. All that is available is long storage stuff like onions and garlic. He did promise some kale but the wind blew away the net and pigeons had a feast, so the only happy customers are feathered ones!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Veggie, Vinny