2022 - What I did today
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Planted out some outside toms, supposedly blight resistant, every year I hope to get away with it. They are spare(ish) so nothing lost, or so I tell myself.
Planted one border of one gh with toms.
Planted some CFB Marvel of Venice and my single ichi kuri squash round the climbing frame.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Garrett, Veggie

Broadway Offline
Nothing, most of my stuff, seedings, germinating has been carp this year so I've given up, I hope the rest of you have more successSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Watered and mulched with grass clippings - forecast is still very hot for while we're away. The potager will live or die while we're away, it's out of my control, so just pottered for most of the day.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
I've not had time to do much, but I did manage to sneak out in the garden after work to put in another six or seven panels of glass into the greenhouse. I keep worrying about putting in the glass in the 'walls' before the 'roof' glass is in, but I don't have much choice. We'll just have to be careful when Jay is available to help me with the windows.
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:

Farendwoman Offline
(17-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Broadway Wrote: Nothing, most of my stuff, seedings, germinating has been carp this year so I've given up, I hope the rest of you have more successSmile
I’m with you,Danny. Worst year yet. loads of healthy looking seedlings that have just turned brown and shrivelled once I pricked them out. Pretty disheartened and blaming the compost, but have tried several different ones, so it cant be that.
[-] The following 4 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(17-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Broadway Wrote: Nothing, most of my stuff, seedings, germinating has been carp this year so I've given up, I hope the rest of you have more successSmile
Never say Dai, as we say in Wales.  There's plenty of time to sow more seeds. Go on Danny, you know you'll regret it if you don't.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB

Broadway Offline
(18-05-2022, 12:55 PM)Farendwoman Wrote:
I’m with you,Danny. Worst year yet. loads of healthy looking seedlings that have just turned brown and shrivelled once I pricked them out. Pretty disheartened and blaming the compost, but have tried several different ones, so it cant be that.
Not sure I can completely blame the compost FEW I should be a bit more organised/deadicated myselfSmile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:

Broadway Offline
(18-05-2022, 01:03 PM)Veggie Wrote:
Never say Dai, as we say in Wales.  There's plenty of time to sow more seeds. Go on Danny, you know you'll regret it if you don't.
Nice pun VeggieSmile and yes I will continue sowing however a tad late for the cucurbits?, hoping the 3rd resow will give me what I'm missing!
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Its not too late for cucurbits - I still have more to sow as a lot of the old squash seeds weren't interested in germinating.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Proserpina

Broadway Offline
(18-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Veggie Wrote: Its not too late for cucurbits - I still have more to sow as a lot of the old squash seeds weren't interested in germinating.
Well I threw another lot in at the weekend so let's seeSmile

I have a few seeds left maybe I will just bung them in an area for the seed bed idea you raisedSmile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man