Gardening shoes
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have some with flowers on too .............and I wear odd clogs ( like odd socks) when one is not longer wearable but its partner is.Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB

Bren Offline
My gardening crocs were called professional or work wear something like that because they don't have holes like my other pairs. 

No protection from anything apart from when I spilt comfrey on my foot.    Blush I didn't get a wet smelly foot.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Jimny14 Offline
I usually wear wellies If I'm doing work that I don't need to kneel much like cutting lawns etc, I have clogs if I'm popping out or doing jobs that I'm up n down for for ease.
My clogs are neoprene lined which I'd say is worth paying the extra for, they're warmer n stay on my feet much better than previous clogs.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jimny14's post:

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I wear wellies - the last ones were joules - lined so lovely and warm.

My new ones were from Amazon - with big roses on. I would have prefers plain!

I also have a pair of steel toe caps fir when I'm digging. And I wear fit flops in the summer

## I shouldn't have looked for a photo! Just bought another pair as they are £20 in my size. joules wellibobs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 5 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
I generally wear industrial work boots with protective toe caps that I buy in ALDI or Lidl for around €25, I also have industrial wellies for digging in the garden, I have a small pair of booties that I wear inside the wellies for insulation and comfort.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(30-12-2021, 05:34 PM)Veggie Wrote: I have some of those Chelsea boot type welly shoes - don't like them. Too much faff to put on - lace up shoes are even worse. I like to be able to slip gardening shoes  on and kick them off before coming indoors (don't always do that either.).

My thoughts exactly. Although the lad's old shoes were lace ups, the laces never got done or undone., and any replacement will have to be a slip on and kick off sort. P does his nut cos I won't untie my laces, as you can imagine I take lots of no notice. I don’t mind using the long handled shoe horn to get them on but I'm not bending down to tie laces.  I'm tempted by all the pictures online but with the feet I have,  buying shoes mail order is a disaster.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Thanks for all your comments folks, they've definitely given me a starting point and food for thought. I fancy cow print clogs, just for fun!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
I bought mine from Sainsbury's but they've been sold out for quite a while. I wish I had known - I'd bought many more pairs.
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post: