Elderflower champagne
Mikey Offline
You can’t use milk cartons as when you tighten them they slip and release. If you can’t get a good seal it won’t work. Mine are all bottled and I’ve started labelling today.

Here’s some I made earlier, probably why I’ve not been in for a while....!

I’m happy with the outcome though 67 litres was a bit too much to manage on my own. It’s currently around 7% alcohol content and slowly increasing. 

Adding citric acid stops the ferment which is where the cordial comes into play. For those that know me well will find this amusing, I’m pretty much tea total. Smile

Can anyone tell me why my images kee turning through 90 degrees, they aren’t this way on my phone.!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie, Small chilli, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(12-06-2020, 09:47 PM)Mikey Wrote: You can’t use milk cartons as when you tighten  them they slip and release. If you can’t get a good seal it won’t work. Mine are all bottled and I’ve started labelling today.

Here’s some I made earlier, probably why I’ve not been in for a while....!

I’m happy with the outcome though 67 litres was a bit too much to manage on my own. It’s currently around 7% alcohol content and slowly increasing. 

Adding citric acid stops the ferment which is where the cordial comes into play. For those that know me well will find this amusing, I’m pretty much tea total. Smile

Can anyone tell me why my images kee turning through 90 degrees, they aren’t this way on my phone.!!
Mikey, generally when you open the pictures by clicking on hem they open in a new tab and turn themselves in the correct direction, yours don’t . Can I assume maybe you have been trying to turn the originals in order to present them in the correct orientation and that might be why they are not turning in the correct orientation?
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
whoop whoop - exciting day, myself and my youngest have hopefully made Elderflower champagne today
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • Mikey

Mikey Offline
[quote="Can the Man" pid='2688' dateline='1592059843']
Mikey, generally when you open the pictures by clicking on hem they open in a new tab and turn themselves in the correct direction, yours don’t . Can I assume maybe you have been trying to turn the originals in order to present them in the correct orientation and that might be why they are not turning in the correct orientation?
[/quote)

I haven’t touched them not sure what’s going on.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Try taking your photos with a horizontal emphasis, not vertical?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Mikey Offline
Cheers V, that’s the trouble with cameras on phones very useful for sharing, but always orientated in the wrong direction, I’ll try. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mikey I love your labels. Where did you get them?
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man

Mikey Offline
I designed them and had them printed online with Banana print.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Bottled my champagne today

[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Trying our first bottle this evening. It’s good, I like it.

[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, SarrissUK, Vinny