Fasting
Vinny Online
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Thanks for the input guys and gals. Cool The link I added is only one of many youtube videos devoted to a week long fast. As I said before, I am only doing it as a challenge (I would like to see if there is any truth about not feeling hungry after three days?)

Lots of people have done it,.Its a reasonably common thing to do as long as you are fit enough to do it. I will be doing it after the new year and will try and give a daily update, possibly by video on here if I can work out how to do it. I may even try and raise money for a homeless charity. I imagine some homeless people have been subjected to fasting, not of their own making! Sick

As an aside,today I bought a Big Issue as I usually do and had a chat with the woman selling them. She thanked me and told me it was the first sale she had made that day! This was 1.00pm and she had been there all morning. They won't let her get too near to Aldi shop entrance methinks,so she was sitting on a wall near the entrance to car park, 50 metres away from shop entrance. I told her she should have brought a cushion with her or a collapsible seat!
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Scarlet

Broadway Offline
Good luck with your challenge fella just watch your health☺
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Vinny

Vinny Online
You lot thin I am mad, what about this lot! Rolleyes

https://fb.watch/9VMt2BpHXP/

Make sure you click the sound button. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Scarlet, Veggie

Vinny Online
(15-12-2021, 04:14 PM)Broadway Wrote: Good luck with your challenge fella just watch your health☺
Thanks Danny and watch your health as well as I know you have been having a few problems.Take care mate! Smile
  • Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Is it just me , or is anyone else misreading "Fasting" and think that Vinny may become very familiar with this?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

Vinny Online
(15-12-2021, 10:17 PM)Veggie Wrote: Is it just me , or is anyone else misreading "Fasting" and think that Vinny may become very familiar with this?
What are you rabbiting on about now veggie? Huh
  • JJB

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Change "s" to "r"...............Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Vinny

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
(15-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Vinny Wrote: The guy is a Doctor and other video's he has made make sense and have worked for me. Cool  It's not about dieting as I am reasonably happy with my weight, it's a challenge, and I like a challenge Rolleyes . If I lose a couple of pounds so be it, if not, what the hell, it's another item ticked off my bucket list! Big Grin

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Eric_Berg
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 3 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Good find, Pros. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

Vinny Online
(15-12-2021, 11:00 PM)Proserpina Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Vinny Wrote: The guy is a Doctor and other video's he has made make sense and have worked for me. Cool  It's not about dieting as I am reasonably happy with my weight, it's a challenge, and I like a challenge Rolleyes . If I lose a couple of pounds so be it, if not, what the hell, it's another item ticked off my bucket list! Big Grin

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Eric_Berg

I'd altready looked him up earlier. Maybe he wasn't the best one to quote! Rolleyes See if you can discredit this guy who is a well repected MD? 
https://www.dietdoctor.com/authors/dr-jason-fung-m-d