So called professionals
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I find it more entertaining to be the stupid old biddy and ask them all sorts of questions - really simple ones and then hit them with a really technical question that knocks them back - something that I will have researched before hand and know what answer to expect.
Its like when I go to buy a car and the dealer thinks that I'm only interested in the colour and the upholstery and whether it will match my handbag.Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
You would think in this day and age, along with racial bias, that we could rise above the gender condescension. But on the other hand I admit to playing 'the little woman' card occasionally so I'm equally guilty. Big Grin

SC never heard of mansplaining, its a brilliant word, its got to be word of the day.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Came across a doozie on fb earlier! Everyone’s favourite female gardener ( with a very expensive seed company) is advising that you split your rhubarb this weekend  Big Grin Rolleyes . Someone somewhere has made a little bit of a cockup me thinks    Dodgy .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Has anyone challenged her about the timing?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Not that I’d notice. But it’s fb, probably never find that post again   Rolleyes ……………..
…………………

Found it  Big Grin

The number of shares is the scariest part! Let hope it’s lots of people pointing and laughing. 

From the one comment I’m guessing the actual article doesn’t say do it this weekend. But there might be some out there like me  Blush . That doesn’t click on the actual article and just goes with the one liner. Especially when it’s a “professional” saying/writing do it. Luckily in this case I knew she (or more likely her fb minion)was talking out of her backside. 

If I’m perfectly honest. I only follow her for the competitions and to point & laugh at the ridiculous things she wears to do her gardening and the even more ridiculous prices she charges. I definitely don’t follow any of her advice, I’ll be even more suspicious of everything she says in the future. After this.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • JJB