Today's plan includes....
Admin Offline
The Boss
Morning All

Decided to outline my gardening plans for today....

My search for strawberry plants has resulted in me receiving 60 barefoot runners which I shall pot up today. 

Plenty of weeding to be done and a few beds to cover over the plots.

Site inspection to carry out

Feed the allotment cat

But most importantly, sit down in the greenhouse and chill
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 9 users Like Admin's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, Jimny14, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
My gardening plan for the day is subject the whims of MrPP as it is his birthday and although he has to be forced to celebrate, he may yet want to do something.

Clear all the tender veggies as last night's frost has finally finished them all off.

Prune the overwintering chillies and de-pest them. As usual they have an outbreak of aphids Sad

Continue research in to French, Italian and Spanish seed suppliers as I can't use my two favoured UK ones any more.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 4 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(10-11-2021, 01:03 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: My gardening plan for the day is subject the whims of MrPP as it is his birthday and although he has to be forced to celebrate, he may yet want to do something.

Clear all the tender veggies as last night's frost has finally finished them all off.

Prune the overwintering chillies and de-pest them. As usual they have an outbreak of aphids Sad

Continue research in to French, Italian and Spanish seed suppliers as I can't use my two favoured UK ones any more.

PP, what do do to rid your chillies of aphids. I have a windowsill one still outside as I've not wanted to bring aphids indoors. It's even survived a frost - and so have the aphids!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(10-11-2021, 01:13 PM)JJB Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 01:03 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: My gardening plan for the day is subject the whims of MrPP as it is his birthday and although he has to be forced to celebrate, he may yet want to do something.

PP, what do do to rid your chillies of aphids. I have a windowsill one still outside as I've not wanted to bring aphids indoors. It's even survived a frost - and so have the aphids!

I use savon noir mixed with a bit of washing up liquid, sprayed on, and lots of finger rubbing! And encourage the zebra spiders. 
But I do often lose the smaller plants Sad
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 1 user Likes PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB