2020/21 - What's made you happy today?
SarrissUK Offline
I'm not sure the fleas like women best J - I don't tend to get bitten, or rather, no visible signs of bites even when they have been bad. Indorex is the only spray I use - any other I've tried have done nothing. They're pricey, but worth it. I'm glad you have it under control Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
My mum has a cleaner again, the first time since before Covid.
It is such a relief because she's no longer flexible enough to clean thoroughly (she's early 80s). When she moved from the family home of 40 years to a flat last year I scrubbed the house and it was pretty filthy!!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 5 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Admin, Bren, JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
Having a cleaner would make me happy Smile

Instead I'm happy planning all the food I will buy in Sweden when I go there Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
I transferred all the money for my house (plus legal fees) to my solicitor this morning. It was horrifying to watch all the money disappear into the ether, but I was happy when I got the message that it had all arrived!

My poor bank balance though... Rather shocking to see 80% of it gone in a click of the bank teller's mouse  Cry
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 6 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, JJB, Moth, Small chilli, Veggie

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
Snow!
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 3 users Like Moth's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
(27-11-2021, 01:09 AM)Proserpina Wrote: I transferred all the money for my house (plus legal fees) to my solicitor this morning. It was horrifying to watch all the money disappear into the ether, but I was happy when I got the message that it had all arrived!

My poor bank balance though... Rather shocking to see 80% of it gone in a click of the bank teller's mouse  Cry

It's for a good cause Pros - it will be ok! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Proserpina, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(27-11-2021, 01:09 AM)Proserpina Wrote: I transferred all the money for my house (plus legal fees) to my solicitor this morning. It was horrifying to watch all the money disappear into the ether, but I was happy when I got the message that it had all arrived!

I know the feeling, felt like that when I had to pay a shed load of dosh in IHT to tax man on MiL estate. Take heart Pros, you will have something tangible at the end, my dosh went into a black hole! Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Proserpina, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Happiness is in the simple things for me. Rolleyes Like taking one potato from allotment along with one leek and creating a tasty, filling, leek and potato soup.  Cool

Even nicer was sitting in front of the blazing woodburner enjoying it when the weather outside is pants! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 6 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Mark_Riga, Proserpina, Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Cattle trough strapped to the roof of the car! Woohoo...scarlet will soon have a pond Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Admin, Bren, JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(28-11-2021, 06:47 PM)Scarlet Wrote: Cattle trough strapped to the roof of the car! Woohoo...scarlet will soon have a pond Smile

Hmm, I also snook a Christmas tree in - I love Christmas!
[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • JJB, Proserpina, Veggie