Rogues gallery
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I was going to say that its the first time I've seen you with clothes on . Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

MartinH Offline
It stopped raining for a few seconds this afternoon so I slipped into the garden and took a selfie.

It shocked me a bit, because I've been unwell this last week and I look even more gaunt and haggard than usual. But whatevs, here it is. Don't laugh.

[-] The following 8 users Like MartinH's post:
  • Broadway, Farendwoman, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Lovely flowers, Martin.................and I didn't laugh, honest. Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Farendwoman, MartinH, Vinny

Broadway Offline
You look better than me Martin
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Farendwoman, MartinH, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Good to put a face to the name Martin.

Vinny, didn't know you could scrub up that well. ?

I do love this thread, it makes the posts so much more real when you can picture the person. It's like a cookery book with pictures in.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Farendwoman, MartinH, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I need to renew my driving licence as nearly 70 yers old so got some passport photo's taken because I may as well renew my passport as well.

It was a bit of a shock to see myself without specs or hat, neither of which are allowed to be worn for these photo's! Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'm surprised they don't make you shave your beard off for the photo as you'd look completely different with it dyed black or shaved off. I suppose they rely on your eyes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(13-02-2024, 06:22 PM)Vinny Wrote: I need to renew my driving licence as nearly 70 yers old so got some passport photo's taken because I may as well renew my passport as well.

It was a bit of a shock to see myself without specs or hat, neither of which are allowed to be worn for these photo's! Rolleyes

Thanks for the reminder Vinny I'll need to do my driving licence soon too. What a faff trying to find a photo that's acceptable.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(14-02-2024, 09:51 AM)JJB Wrote:
(13-02-2024, 06:22 PM)Vinny Wrote: I need to renew my driving licence as nearly 70 yers old so got some passport photo's taken because I may as well renew my passport as well.

Thanks for the reminder Vinny I'll need to do my driving licence soon too. What a faff trying to find a photo that's acceptable.
I'm 70 at the end of April. The DVLA sent me a form out to fill in to remind me! Not sure whether I can do it online or not yet,but either way I needed a photograph. I went to a photo shop locally as I didnt fancy sitting in one of those booths. It was the same price for a more personal experience anyway? The photographer said " You'll need to take your hat and specs off and sit with the white background" He showed me the photo and said "Is that ok?" Fine sez I, even though I was still  'specless' and couldn't focus on photo!
Even though I have no plans to go abroad just now, and because I now have four photographs,I thought I may as well renew my pasport which lapsed a good few years ago. After Helen wa diagnosed with a brain anuerism she couldn't go abroad anymore because of pressure changes in the aircraft so it was pointless renewing our passports.
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie