Moonraker
^^^ proves my point.....foreign! Big Grin
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Spec Offline
I dont understand why you are saying that, why I am even writing slowly so that you know what I am saying Confused.
[-] The following 5 users Like Spec's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(14-07-2021, 12:42 AM)Spec Wrote:
(13-07-2021, 09:33 AM)Veggie Wrote: Some of us have thicker skins than others too. You could call me all the names under the sun (and you do) and I wouldn't take it seriously and I'm sure you wouldn't either, Jen..........as for Spec!!!!

(13-07-2021, 09:47 AM)JJB Wrote: He's foreign,  you have to make an exception. Big Grin

(13-07-2021, 10:46 AM)Veggie Wrote:
(13-07-2021, 09:47 AM)JJB Wrote: He's foreign,  you have to make an exception. Big Grin
I don't understand what he says anyway! For all I know it could be very rude so its best to ignore whatever he says. Wink

Am no pitin a like tae thaim comments ethir, as for Can wis he sweerin there, an telling Danny tae sit doon own he's ar-- no sorry a canny pit it doon
I’m not swearing in Irish, it can be checked on Google translator, however, if I were to say Pog mo thón now thats a different matter.  Would have thought some of the Scots on here would have some Gaelic in them, the written Irish Gaelige is almost identical to Scots Gaelic Smile
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 4 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
^^^ Ah hiv enuf bothur wi IBig Grinnglish withoot tryin Gaelic

Now wait till JJB trys reading that, it would be good to be a fly on the wall, to hear her first comments
And just to translate JJB, I have enough bother with English without trying Gaelic Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

mcdood Offline
Robeson's coming home Smile

[-] The following 4 users Like mcdood's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(14-07-2021, 11:48 PM)Spec Wrote: ^^^ Ah hiv enuf bothur wi IBig Grinnglish withoot tryin Gaelic

Now wait till JJB trys reading that, it would be good to be a fly on the wall, to hear her first comments
And just to translate JJB, I have enough bother with English without trying Gaelic Big Grin

Thank you Spec. Joking apart, I read it and in my head there was definitely an accent, but no Scot would call it authentic.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(15-07-2021, 09:13 AM)mcdood Wrote: Robeson's coming home Smile
Welcome home Robeson - you've done your country proud. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, mcdood